We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Please Vote For The Dfw Official Slogan

Options
124»

Comments

• kathfisch
    kathfisch Posts: 3,042 Forumite
    Options
    Aww... proud to be dealing with my debts won by 1 vote!!
    Don't stress, relax, let life roll off your backs. Except for death and paying taxes, everything in life is only for now... Avenue Q
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 003 :DProud to have become debt free... and striving to keep it that way
  • themaccas
    themaccas Posts: 1,453 Forumite
    Options
    Wow that was close, I made up the 'payback time' one and it was narrowly beaten but they're all good and I'll be attaching the winning one to my sig with pride:T
    Debtfree JUNE 2008 - Thank you MSE:T
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I think that this must be the first ever time I have voted for a winner!!!!
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • hannah:-)_2
    Options
    Not the one I voted for, but am still smiling :D
    Have just updated my signature - anyone noticed if the slogan has spread across the DFW board yet?
    Official DFW nerd 187 :T Highest debt Oct 06 £23,319 _pale_ Cleared end 09. :T
    Student again now and trying to fight the debts that are creeping up again :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport