We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Please Vote For The Dfw Official Slogan

Options

Comments

• southernscouser
    Options
    I need more time to consider my options! :think: A cooling off period if you like! :p :rotfl:
  • Bubbalou
    Bubbalou Posts: 59 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    I voted "proud" - I haven't done my sig yet as I am still looking at the figures but will do one

I also voted "proud" blind - without reading the thread :)
  • Megatimbo
    Megatimbo Posts: 156 Forumite
    Options
    Hello all, i`ve voted :) tough decision,but like many comes easier now we have decided to battle big "Debt" :)

Regards Megatimbo

"when you are going through hell" - "keep going"

Sir Winston churchill
  • GingerSte
    GingerSte Posts: 2,486 Forumite
    Options
    I can just imagine: a t-shirt with Martin in shades (a la Terminator)... "It's payback time"
  • kathfisch
    kathfisch Posts: 3,042 Forumite
    Options
    I went for 'Debt Free Wannabee - it's payback time' in the end... nice combination of the practical situation (paying stuff back) and the attitude we want - loud and proud and defiant of anyone who tries to stop us! Thanks to whoever thought it up! :T :D
    Don't stress, relax, let life roll off your backs. Except for death and paying taxes, everything in life is only for now... Avenue Q
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 003 :DProud to have become debt free... and striving to keep it that way
  • oops_a_daisy
    Options
    can I call a friend :D
    :cool: Official DFW Nerd Club Member #37 Debt free Feb 07 :cool:
  • Starry-eyed_surprise
    Options
    Not an easy one but I have just voted
    You - only you- will have stars that can laugh :rotfl:

:starmod: Debt-free:starmod:

£2 Coin Savers' Club - Christmas due on 25/12/06! £[STRIKE]142.00 [/STRIKE][STRIKE]16/07/06 [/STRIKE][STRIKE]£150.00 [/STRIKE][STRIKE]21/07/06[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£158 2/08/06[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£166 28/8/06[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]3/10/06 £198 [/STRIKE]25/10/06 £214 :xmassmile
    DFW Nerd 137:j
    Proud to be dealing with my debt
  • seven-day-weekend
    Options
    :beer: Voted!:beer:
    (AKA HRH_MUngo)
    Member #10 of £2 savers club
    Imagine someone holding forth on biology whose only knowledge of the subject is the Book of British Birds, and you have a rough idea of what it feels like to read Richard Dawkins on theology: Terry Eagleton
  • Verbatim
    Verbatim Posts: 4,830 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Doh. How do you vou vote????

Can't see the options.

Sorry.
    CCs @0% £24k Dec 05 £19,621.41 Au £13400 S 12600 Oct £11,981 £9481 £7500 Nov £7250 D £7100 Jan 6950 F £5800 Mar£5400 May £4830 June £4660 July £4460 Aug £3200, S £900, £0 18/9/07 DFW Nerd 042
  • kathfisch
    kathfisch Posts: 3,042 Forumite
    Options
    Verbatim wrote:
    Doh. How do you vou vote????

Can't see the options.

Sorry.

There's a poll at the top of the page - click the option you like and click 'vote now'. Its visible for me - not for you?! :confused:
    Don't stress, relax, let life roll off your backs. Except for death and paying taxes, everything in life is only for now... Avenue Q
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 003 :DProud to have become debt free... and striving to keep it that way
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport