We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 15

1…424425427429430…1032

Comments

  • BrunoM
    BrunoM Posts: 1,722 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Some lovely pics there, guys.

    I am checking the site as often as I can from work because I am very keen to hear when there is some good news for poor Amber :( hugs for Tia, thinking of you and wishing there was something more productive to do...
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    I'm lurking too for news of Amber. X
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • Can somebody do me a favour and text me if there is an update on Ambertronic.

    I haven't got internet access and I am struggling to keep checking up on my phone.

    MFD xx
    r.mac wrote: »
    please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman :D
    Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14oz
    A new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 2012
  • weezl74
    weezl74 Posts: 8,701 Forumite
    me 3 :)

    and hoping mrs bruno had an ok night too

    :hello:Jonathan 'Fergie' Fergus William, born 05/03/09, 7lb 4.4oz:hello:
    :)Benjamin 'Kezzie' Kester Jacob, born 18/03/10, 7lb 5oz:)
    cash neutral gifts 2011, value of purchased gifts/actual paid/amount earnt to cover it £67/£3.60/£0
    january grocery challenge, feed 4 of us for £40
  • aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    Mazcabs wrote: »
    Big Hugs to Amber and for Tia, glad she is getting sorted.:grouphug:

    I never had Braxton Hicks with either of mine...mind you didnt have much of anything really...

    Me neither. And I walked loads too, at the end, and still never had BHs.

    :(:(:( Amber. Sending all sorts of prayers and good vibes your direction. :grouphug: to you too, Tia, you're being so strong.

    GISI, as our resident Starbucks expert, can you tell me if eggnog lattes will be available upon request again this year? I lovvvvvvvve them sooooooo much. (can you sell me several cartons of eggnog? :D:D lol)

    Love the photos!!! TNV, soooo cute *broody*. Arnie, I love the one of him biting your DH's shirt. Finn does that and it cracks me up.
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

    would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • The Next Verse - what lovely pictures - I really struggle to photo Freddie when he's smiling; the minute he sees the camera he stops smiling!


    See now what you don't know is how long it took to get them!:rotfl:
    :jHappily Married 12/09/09:j
    :jDS1 born 22/08/10 7lb 6oz:j
    :jDS2 born 08/09/12 8lb 7oz:j

  • Eggnog Latte!

    <3
    :jHappily Married 12/09/09:j
    :jDS1 born 22/08/10 7lb 6oz:j
    :jDS2 born 08/09/12 8lb 7oz:j

  • Not sure who is on MFD, I dont have your number but if you want to PM it to me Ill let you know as soon as I see anything. Im not going out today J is still poorly x

    ''I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    —
    Marilyn Monroe
  • cazscoob
    cazscoob Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    have text Tia but no answer, will let you all know if i do hear anything :(

    Absolutly beautiful pics today :D

    Charlie is off to nursery and the house is soooo quiet, its his first day there with big boy pants so i hope it goes well! we havent really had a problem at home
    so hopefully it will be successful :D possibly more baking today as last nights tarts have misteriously vanished??
    What's for you won't go past you
  • You can do some baking for me Caz... I'm starving and could do with some cake!
    :jHappily Married 12/09/09:j
    :jDS1 born 22/08/10 7lb 6oz:j
    :jDS2 born 08/09/12 8lb 7oz:j

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.