We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Got an iphone, do I need an iphone sim?

2»

Comments

  • O2_Company_Representative
    O2_Company_Representative Posts: 88 Organisation Representative
    Are your contacts saved on your SIM or in your old phone? If it's the SIM, you can import them by selecting:

    Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Import SIM Contacts

    If they're in your old phone, you might be able to back this up to your PC and then import your contacts via iTunes, or via Gmail as Exhortation has mentioned.
    “Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of O2. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"
  • MrsE_2
    MrsE_2 Posts: 24,161 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Are your contacts saved on your SIM or in your old phone? If it's the SIM, you can import them by selecting:

    Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Import SIM Contacts

    If they're in your old phone, you might be able to back this up to your PC and then import your contacts via iTunes, or via Gmail as Exhortation has mentioned.

    Thank you soooooo much.

    One more thing (I don't stop do I).

    The iphone has downloaded my DDs address book (she has an iphone too) when I plugged it into the PC to charge:mad:

    So I have them now. Do I have to delete them one by one:(?
    I can't find a delete all contacts button - before I import from sim.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.