Free Cinema Tickets - Discussion thread

Options

Comments

• nbgrobbo
    nbgrobbo Posts: 41 Forumite
    Options
    jeneffa79 wrote: »
    does anyone have the link to get into the sky tickets if someones not a sky member?

It was posted on here a week back with the code for wall street?

Thanks,
    Jenn

Also looking for this for us poor freeview cousins if anyone can help! :)
  • akh43
    akh43 Posts: 1,559 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    nbgrobbo wrote: »
    Also looking for this for us poor freeview cousins if anyone can help! :)

Unless you are looking for Dudley or Nuneaton the tickets have all gone anyway.
    Decluttter 2022⭐Declutter 2023
  • nbgrobbo
    Options
    Thanks for confirming, was after Bristol
  • willeynotwiley
    Options
    les64 wrote: »
    Social Network, tonight at Newcastle - Cancelled - reel didn't show up. Sent by courier this morning !!! Lots of disappointed people :(

This happened with us and Last Exorcism in Sheffield...Cineworld gave us some free tickets to watch any other film at any time though :)

Missed the Owls tickets...mother has been wanting to watch it since she saw the trailer at Sorcerers Apprentice preview in the summer - ah well maybe next time:(
    Valuable life advice: never play chicken with a lion...the lion will ALWAYS win!:eek:
  • doug13
    doug13 Posts: 8 Forumite
    edited 7 October 2010 at 9:25PM
    Options
    Just came back from the the cinema, the room was completely full i think i saw some people standing at the back.

Poochface wrote: »
    But he still posted after your pm.

Glad its sorted but I have as much a right to vent as anyone else does.

Did i? if i did, i apologize, maybe it was because i didn't check the pm before i posted again:beer:
  • geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Social Network, tonight at Newcastle - Cancelled - reel didn't show up. Sent by courier this morning !!! Lots of disappointed people :(

kinda glad i skipped it. did you get free tickets to see something else?
  • nbgrobbo
    Options
    doug13 wrote: »
    Just came back from the the cinema, the room was completely full i think i saw some people standing at the back.

We've seent that before, and people sitting on the steps.
  • les64
    les64 Posts: 49 Forumite
    Options
    kinda glad i skipped it. did you get free tickets to see something else?

I did ask if we could see another film instead - No - Odeon said it wasn't their fault or their problem ! And even if the reel turned up late, it was too late, as they already had the screen usage planned for the evening. They said they'd put an old film on for us if we wanted a cinema experience "Back to the Future" was what was offered ! Didn't see anyone take him up on it though.

Was really looking forward to it !
  • Rainey_LB
    Rainey_LB Posts: 1,226 Forumite
    Options

How disapointing!! :(

If its any consolation I passed my tickets on to a friend as I had to work tonight and they said they thought it was actually quite boring and were glad they didn't pay for it!
    :hello:
  • Rainey_LB
    Rainey_LB Posts: 1,226 Forumite
    Options
    Just a heads up the Vue Kids AM films (95p per ticket) are quite good the next few weeks.

The Last Airbender, Sorcerers Apprentice, Ramona & Beezus (preview at Kids AM), Toy Story 3 & Marmaduke.

We see Sorcerers Apprentice with the Disney preview, but kids loved it so much they want to go again!

http://www.myvue.com/kids-films/?SessionID=&ci=43&adm_source=admanager&adm_b=38&adm_c=43
    :hello:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport