Christmas Crafting Ideas by Flyingpig - Its Good To Share.

Options

Comments

• curly07
    curly07 Posts: 164 Forumite
    Options
    I also find it very hard to find things/ keep up with this thread! its just so quick moving!!

anyone got any ideas on how we group things or anything like that? i think we need our own website at this rate of going!! lol

I hope this thread will continue with "everyday" crafts after christmas, would be nice for people to still share their ideas and creations after christmas!

seriously need to get stuck in over the next week, been granted a stall at our local market soo excited! my mum is going to do it with me, so we need to get a move on with our makes!! i just hope the stuff sells as i have spent a small fortune buying things, and will have put alot of effort into making them!

keep up the lovely work ladies! I just love coming on each time to see what everyone has done! :)
    - Winners make things happen, losers let things happen -
    :j
  • RebekahR
    RebekahR Posts: 5,980 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Fan-bloody-tastic!!

I am going to give one to the mother in law!!!!!!!

MWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
    :j;):D:rotfl::T:santa2::snow_laug:dance::whistle:
    Oh my life ..... it takes me ages now to catch up with this thread now it moves so quickly!!!

To be honest I haven't had much time to post as I must have sent out at least 50 humbug and 50 snowman soup files out so far ....!!! But its so great that everyone is being so crafty xxxx

Washing Up Kebabs!

WashingUpKebab2_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

This is an idea ...... not my own I got it from this Fairy Liquid ad (below)

NoveltyWashingUpKebabs_thumb%5B3%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

I used a bamboo kebab skewer on mine, but I think the metal skewer in the add looks better.

I went to Poundland and bought an assortment of washing up stuff, brillo pads, etc

Might be something that could sell at a Christmas Fayre ..... cleverer people than I could think of a really witty name for them

Would be an excellent present for Dads - for after Christmas Dinner!!!!!!!!!!
  • ZMHoward
    ZMHoward Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    I'm going to make one for the better half!!! He always goes on about his braai (bbq -to us Non-Africans), I think our last braai was a couple of weeks ago at his South African bosses house.

Its such an awesome idea FP!!! Classic :T
    ~Ryan James - 25th August 2010~
    ~Alexander Joseph - 28th September 2014~
  • Gina_of_course!
    Options
    Has anyone sold any christmas craft items at a car boot sale? if so did you find things sold well or not?
  • Gina_of_course!
    Options
    I really like those scrubber kebab sticks but even looking at the wire wool makes me go all goosey.... couldnt bear the thought of touching them....

that and wet wool............... spine shivers...
  • Simba_25
    Simba_25 Posts: 329 Forumite
    Options
    I'm the same, cant bare the feel of it, even tho thought of the feel gives me goosebumps....i got them just reading the post above lol
  • Hollie84
    Hollie84 Posts: 2,428 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    what size are they hollie ? i have found some on ebay for £3.50 for 50 they are 5cm high and 5.5cm high

thanks
    hi the base is 6cm,top rim is 7cm and height is 5.5cm.are they the card ones? like these
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180541190540&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp4712.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D180541190540%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

they arrived this morning :)
  • tranmererovers
    Options
    Well I am so excited, the punches I ordered yesterday lunchtime arrived at lunchtime today - excellent service. Can't wait to try them out but I'm running a PFA event tonight so don't think I will have an opportunity until tomorrow grrrr
    It's easier to get forgiveness than to ask permission ;)
  • Giggle
    Giggle Posts: 3,137 Forumite
    Options
    Oh my life ..... it takes me ages now to catch up with this thread now it moves so quickly!!!

To be honest I haven't had much time to post as I must have sent out at least 50 humbug and 50 snowman soup files out so far ....!!! But its so great that everyone is being so crafty xxxx

Washing Up Kebabs!

WashingUpKebab2_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

This is an idea ...... not my own I got it from this Fairy Liquid ad (below)

NoveltyWashingUpKebabs_thumb%5B3%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

I used a bamboo kebab skewer on mine, but I think the metal skewer in the add looks better.

I went to Poundland and bought an assortment of washing up stuff, brillo pads, etc

Might be something that could sell at a Christmas Fayre ..... cleverer people than I could think of a really witty name for them

Would be an excellent present for Dads - for after Christmas Dinner!!!!!!!!!!

I love these might do some for my craft fair this weekend if they dont sell i will be putting them on the table christmas day lol
    I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It
  • chaosweddings
    Options
    Hollie84 wrote: »

thankyou hollie, yes they are the same different colour, i think they are £4.99 for 50
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure