How much have/will you spend today Saturday 30/9?

Options

Comments

• winkle1
    winkle1 Posts: 446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    im hoping for a no spend day today. at my parents for the weekend and have no plans to anything but laze around and spend time on here :)
    ***PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT***

Reclaimed my bank charges - got £250 back from HSBC and £88 from First Direct :)
  • tattooed_lady
    Options
    Spent £60.50 on my road tax, £12.19 in Budgens on food and gave DS2 £1.50 pocket money! :D
    Mortgage-free wannabe!
  • LittleL_4
    Options
    I was working this a.m. but just bought a drive through Mcdonalds :eek: I was shaking because I was sooo hungry so gave in to temptation i'm afraid. It was £ 3.19 but that's all today.
    L
    x
    Debt 28/12/06 £26,467
    £20 grocery challenge per week
    Savings £400
    £2 coins - £8.00
    DMP £357 pcm (CCCs) commenced 1/10/06
    DFD :think:
    proud to be dealing with my debts
  • Ali-OK
    Ali-OK Posts: 4,073 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hi Moozie :wave:

Been ages since I joined in, but I'm starting to fritter a bit, so here goes.

Woollies - £4.29 on 2 kids birthday cards, stamps and bar of choc for DS
    Wilkos - £7.79 - Tissues, dishwasher tabs, female bits, batteries, face wipes, hairgel for DS.

Probably £1 on coffee as taking DS to a birthday party soon thats miles from anywhere and no point coming home inbetween.

Mentally I spent another £30 on a gorgeous John Rocha shirt and £45 on a lovely pair of trousers!! I needed to confess that so I don't go back and buy them! :rotfl:

Should be it for today..minor food and winter boot shop tomorrow. I'm hoping to go all domestic tonight - ironing, clearing up and hoovering - with a glass of wine to motivate me!

Have a good day all!
    Back on the DFW Wagon:

CC - £3,300 on 0% til 04/2020
    CC - £4,500 on 0% til 02/2019
    Loan - £12,063.84 as at 4/1/18
  • Gemmzie
    Gemmzie Posts: 14,876 Forumite
    Options
    £3.50 on passport photos - will save me £15 by having it done before the 5th :money:

That's it :D
    No longer using this account for new posts from 2013
  • newleaf
    newleaf Posts: 3,132 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Feeling a little bit despondent today as I have not managed to reduce my debt at all this month. Thanks to a last minute blowout at Costco on Wednesday, I have just done my sums, I have actually increased my debt by £13 this month. :( However, not to worry. Onwards and upwards.
    Today I have spent £51, Christmas shopping online. I have very few Christmas purchases left to make now, so that's all going pretty well. I have also been using Quidco so will get a little money back.
    Official DFW Nerd No 096 - Proud to have dealt with my debt!
  • cheletastic
    Options
    Hi all managed a no spend day again today and even been out for a three course lunch with the family!!!:j
    Official DFW Nerd - Member 408 - Proud to be dealing with my debts!
  • moozie_2
    moozie_2 Posts: 3,063 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    newleaf wrote:
    I have actually increased my debt by £13 this month. :( However, not to worry. Onwards and upwards.

Today I have spent £51, Christmas shopping online. I have very few Christmas purchases left to make now, so that's all going pretty well. I have also been using Quidco so will get a little money back.

That's the right attitude newleaf :T Well done on the Christmas shopping, you're very organised! :beer:
    Leason learnt :beer:
  • LookingAhead
    Options
    I have spent £50 on getting my hair coloured today :eek: however it was budgeted for - as is my next appointment at the end of November.

We then went grocery shopping and it came to £55.58 but I used saved Nectar points which knocked £20 off :j - hooray!

Anyway I am pleased with myself because the hair salon is slap bang in the middle of town and I had to walk past John Lewis clothes section to get to the bus station and I didn't go in...I didn't even turn my head as I went by.....

Oh yeah £1.80 bus fare to get home. Stagecoach really are a rip off. Wasn't it stagecoaches that got held to ransom in the past? How they've turned the tables....
    Bank Balance: In the black for the moment.
    Sainsburys Loan: Cleared July 2010
    Credit cards: AMEX Airmiles Card: direct debit set to clear balance monthly
  • moozie_2
    moozie_2 Posts: 3,063 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey LA - welcome back to the thread :T

I am sure your hair looks lovely and hope you take it somewhere this evening to show it off! I think hairdressing is worth every penny :)

Congrats on resisting John Lewis today. The 'I didn't even turn my head as I went by.....' made me smile :rotfl:

Have a lovely evening x
    Leason learnt :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family