How much have/will you spend today Saturday 30/9?

Options
Good morning DFWs!

Last day in September:eek: Just where has the year gone exactly??? On the positive side though, I am 17 days away from payday and can't wait!!! :j

Feeling good today, lots of things to do and some more debt paid off :D I'll be tidying up and finding more treasures for ebay. Keep meaning to list some stuff but hesitating in anticipation of a cheap listing day :o Hope one comes up soon.

Today I will be spending money on my crafts. I need to get paper and sticky tape and lots of other bits and bobs. Aiming to keep it under £20 but will have to wait and see, I will update later.

Anyway, have a wonderful Saturday wherever you are and keep smiling :D

Moozie x
Leason learnt :beer:

Comments

• jessicamb
    jessicamb Posts: 10,446 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Moozie

Not spent anything yet as I havent left the house - but doing the shopping so it will be something.

Thought I would let you know that the £15 challenge result was a whopping £11.70 (woohoo!!).
    The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese :cool:
  • moozie_2
    moozie_2 Posts: 3,063 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    jessicamb wrote:
    Thought I would let you know that the £15 challenge result was a whopping £11.70 (woohoo!!).

Fab! :j Well done jessica! :T :T :T
    Leason learnt :beer:
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    morning mozzie Coucou24.gif well i am listing on ebay today, cleaning the animals and cleaning the house, i am not leaving the house so it will be a no spend day :T have a wonderfull saturday everyone :T
  • Brassic
    Options
    Hi there Moozie,
    Sadly not a nsd for me. Have to go and buy myself some boots to wear through winter since I got very wet socks walking to school yesterday. I have had these shoes for at least 4 years now though so I don't think they've done that badly.
    Also going to do the weekly shop, and grab some baskets from the pound shop to start my christmas baskets with :)
    All budgeted for though, so shouldn't be too bad!

Oh, but I got paid my first weekly pay from my new pub job so 93 quid overpay has just gone straight into the cahoot loan! Yay!
    Debts @ lightbulb moment (13/06/2006) - £59,842.23 :eek: All commercial debts now clear!!! :T Debts April - £20,000 to family (incl extra £10k borrowed for house deposit). DFD - Aug 2014
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    Goal of the month - £500 on groceries for family of 5 - Apr 2011 - £620! :( May - £454.85 so far.
  • yung
    yung Posts: 700 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    good morning no plan to spend anything today.
    Yung
    Early Retiree debt & stress free. and Joined the SKI club:j

• WelshWoofer
    Options
    Have spent 6.50 in Wilkos on shampoo etc and dog treats.
    I'm going away with work again later today so hopefully it'll be a spend free week until Thursday when I get back (everything goes on expenses within reason).
    Good luck to everyone else for the rest of the week - just 12 days until pay day - and 3 weeks until holiday in New York (am saving hard for the trip!)
  • saubryn
    Options
    Nothing today, feeling like a zombie so just gonna stay in and relax.
    DFW Nerd No. 140 :)
    Status as of 30/11/12
    [strike]Rent 2500 Council Tax 800 NlPower - 800[/strike][SIZE=-2]:j IF - 8000 :(British Gas - [strike]112[/strike] - 102 Lloyds - 1123
    Barclays - 306 Barclaycard 1,123 HSBC - 200 Capital 1- 400 Barclayloan - 4500[/SIZE]
  • lynsayjane
    Options
    morning all...erm well almost.

after a tiring week i decided to take this morning easy, no alarm set so i woke up after tenish. still in jammies and with my first cuppa of the day.

have to admit i'm in the mood for a trip round town so i'm going to use it productively and buy xmas pressies. i've not long done my meal plan for the week and i don't need to buy anything :eek: i just bought four pints of milk yesterday so i don't think i'll even need that so it's gonna be a very low spend week this week, got my tenner budget once again though. i've got about £12.50 of pb vouchers for boots so i'll maybe pick up a few bits from there and i'll get those chocs for my gran. might also pop into forbidden planet and see if they are doing calanders yet and if they have my aunts one, then her whole family will be accounted for.

sorry for the ramble there! good luck with your low spends folks. x
  • CoD_2
    CoD_2 Posts: 275 Forumite
    Options
    nothing :o) we did the supermarket shop last night, hopefully enough for 2 weeks will top up with fruit and veg at market next weekend.

Mr CoD has spent £8 on things to fix our heating, so for the first time in a few months I'll have hot water to wash up with!
  • msmicawber
    msmicawber Posts: 1,962 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    £175 for car tax, £88 'administration fee' to renew my tenancy, £9 children's pocket money, and I've done no food shopping yet. :eek:
    Debt at highest: £6,290.72 (14.2.1999)
    Debt free success date: 14.8.2006 :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family