Only cruises - cruise deals for all

Options

Comments

• nw_man
    nw_man Posts: 739 Forumite
    Options
    bcl999 wrote: »
    But at least it will take my mind off being sorry I haven't had more sex!

Erm... wrong thread ! MODS !!! ;)
  • bcl999
    bcl999 Posts: 3,620 Forumite
    Options
    good luck with that,
    actualy thinking about it this year we could do one of those trips and spend time down their perhaps we should have waited.
    No, you have a good deal with the one you have booked. A good deal with the flights also, considering you will be returning Boxing Day or near.
  • getmore4less
    getmore4less Posts: 46,882 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've helped Parliament
    Options
    Another NCL Jade trip Some agent will discount up 5%+ off NCL direct price

8th Oct 7n Venice->Rome

Cruise only NCL £300, Solo £377
  • bcl999
    Options
    Yes, I spotted this one on Cruise Nation yesterday. Didn't mention it as it's a 7-nighter so not as cheap per night as the ones you listed. Nice Adriatic coast itinerary, though.
  • nw_man
    nw_man Posts: 739 Forumite
    edited 9 September 2011 at 4:19PM
    Options
    Another NCL Jade trip Some agent will discount up 5%+ off NCL direct price

8th Oct 7n Venice->Rome

Cruise only NCL £300, Solo £377

We are on that one but the week after, 15th.

Tell you what we paid a darn sight more than that price. :mad:

oops.. we are on Royal Caribbean out of Venice on 15th
  • Jennyc11
    Options
    Just booked through Travel.co.uk , Dubai for £799 on MSC Cruise ship Lirica , and they didnt charge me a single supplement!! Im going January 22nd for a week, even includes Heathrow flights. Has anyone else been with MSC , wondering if i will be the only brit amongst lots of Italians???
  • bcl999
    edited 20 October 2011 at 11:34AM
    Options
    I've done a few repositioning cruises with them. There's always been quite a mix but it is an Italian line. As long as you appreicate that, you'll be fine. Announcements can sometimes be in 5 languages. I've wondered about doing the UAE cruise but the specials all seemed to be Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi and I wanted to Dubai - Dubai so I could spend a few nights there before or after.
  • 1trainer1
    1trainer1 Posts: 1,010 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I always say if you are happy with the price then it is a good price,

If that price is including single supplement and flights then I would be happy to pay that, just remember to get the drinks package as you dont get water with the cruise line and its cheaper to get the water pacakge.

MSC is an italian cruise line so will be a lot of italians but as you are in the middle east I have a feeling it wont be as many italians as they have on their med cruises
    Blessed on 18th February 2014 at 0814 with little Sarah xxx
  • bcl999
    Options
    1trainer1 wrote: »
    just remember to get the drinks package as you dont get water with the cruise line and its cheaper to get the water pacakge.
    I always buy the water package and also the cocktails package but I don't know if I would use all the vouchers in just seven days. The repositioning cruises tend to be 18 - 22 days.

I have never had a problem getting iced water at meals (machines in the buffet, from waiter in the main restaurant) or glasees of it from the pool area bars during the day.
  • 1trainer1
    1trainer1 Posts: 1,010 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    MSC charge for water, other cruise lins that I have been on dont but when I remember two years ago (unless they have changed now) you were charged for water in the resturants as they would only give bottled water
    Blessed on 18th February 2014 at 0814 with little Sarah xxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport