🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

1p finds at Tesco thread

Options

Comments

• FelinePrincess
    FelinePrincess Posts: 1,385 Forumite
    Options
    kt26 wrote: »
    Well so far, my brother has bagged £1.07 worth of roses.

Thats ALOT of roses!
    karlie88 wrote: »
    does anyone else think that the roses have been the easiest and most common 1p item to get nationwide? it certainly seems to be the case.....

i've been following this thread since january and there are loads of people getting this particular item. i think it's mainly due to the item being restocked frequently.

I thought that too, been following this thread for a few months and this is my 2nd 1p find, 1st was tomatoes with chilli
  • cheapcheapcheap
    Options
    I'm rather pleased with myself the first 1p find since DTD days sadly (i always check everytime im in there >.<) 7 boxes of roses saw some truffles but since i had my son shouting about 1p roses i thought i would have a look next time for them >.<
  • happywelshshopper
    Options
    Thats ALOT of roses!

642 exactly! My children have had fun building things out of the roses....what's the best way to put picture on here?
  • happywelshshopper
    Options
    Thats ALOT of roses!

I thought that too, been following this thread for a few months and this is my 2nd 1p find, 1st was tomatoes with chilli

tomatoes with chilli now back up to 58p:(
  • Issyc
    Issyc Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    642 exactly! My children have had fun building things out of the roses....what's the best way to put picture on here?

I haven't found any Roses in South Wales! You have had them all! lol.
  • caz2703
    caz2703 Posts: 3,630 Forumite
    Options
    Issyc wrote: »

Upload a photo to Photobucket (you'll need to register but it's really quick & easy) then when you post a reply, click the yellow icon with a mountain in it to insert an image then add the link for the image in the dialogue box.
  • FelinePrincess
    FelinePrincess Posts: 1,385 Forumite
    edited 27 June 2011 at 8:51PM
    Options

You got 642 boxes of roses?! :eek::eek::eek:

How did you manage to get so many? Where do you keep them all? What are you going to do with them?! :D

Upload your pics to https://www.flickr.com it's free to open an account, then you can post it using the url here tags without the spaces.

Can't wait to see pics!!!

Edit - just realised you probably mean 107 boxes of 6 roses - still good going!
  • ktlovescatz
    ktlovescatz Posts: 49 Forumite
    edited 27 June 2011 at 8:59PM
    Options
    karlie88 wrote: »
    i noticed the cheese going up in price too!

big difference! will have to look out for offers now as it is over £5/kg!

That's to compensate for the 1p mouse !!!!!!!
  • Bailey_Bear_2
    Options
    Issyc wrote: »

Are you two the culprits? Can you leave me some chilli nuts next time please? :D
  • Swans1912
    Swans1912 Posts: 1,658 Forumite
    Options
    I'm afraidI have also contributed to the shortages in South Wales LOL. I've not touched Swansea stores though - I promise! LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport