1p finds at Tesco thread

Options

Comments

• Westvleteren
    Westvleteren Posts: 4,489 Forumite
    Options
    Well so far, my brother has bagged £1.07 worth of roses.
    Something unexpected happened which made me smile and still continues to make me smile.

• karlie88
    karlie88 Posts: 9,114 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    No bargains (mice, roses, Kokos, noodles, Harpic, nuts, baby wipes/bath) to be had in Lincoln (top) but I did notice that Tesco Value curry sauce has gone up from 8p to 20p and Tesco Value Cheddar cheese slices from 59p up to £1.51! I bought one of each of these recently to see if they were any good and actually weren't bad so went back to get some more and both have more than doubled in price!

i noticed the cheese going up in price too!

big difference! will have to look out for offers now as it is over £5/kg!

:eek:
    :grouphug: :D Official MSE canny forumite and HUKD VIP badge member :D :grouphug:
  • karlie88
    karlie88 Posts: 9,114 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    does anyone else think that the roses have been the easiest and most common 1p item to get nationwide? it certainly seems to be the case.....

i've been following this thread since january and there are loads of people getting this particular item. i think it's mainly due to the item being restocked frequently.
    :grouphug: :D Official MSE canny forumite and HUKD VIP badge member :D :grouphug:
  • beedoubleyou
    Options
    Found a mouse of the right model today but silver / grey in colour rather than purple or blue - only one on the shelf and no SEL so thought worth a try.....scanned at £29.99!!!

Told the checkout lady ....er I'll leave it thanks that's a bit more than I was hoping to pay (yes £29.98 more!!!)
  • josh1234
    josh1234 Posts: 606 Forumite
    Options
    karlie88 wrote: »
    does anyone else think that the roses have been the easiest and most common 1p item to get nationwide? it certainly seems to be the case.....

i've been following this thread since january and there are loads of people getting this particular item. i think it's mainly due to the item being restocked frequently.

not realy,took me weeks but got some today 18 boxes was gonna make a pyramid but compared to sum of the pyramids posted il pass....lol i could crack my 60 bags of 1p hello kitty speckled eggs and make a nice collage
  • my3kidsrmyworld
    Options
    Jo_King wrote: »
    Is it just me? I've managed to get some of the Roses in St Helens, but when I put them through in Warrington, they came up at 75p. Didn't pay for them - asked the Cashier to cancel them - but it seems a bit odd that they're not reduced in that one store...

iv been both these stores and still no luck finding them :(:(
  • caz2703
    caz2703 Posts: 3,630 Forumite
    Options
    A heads up for those in NI - Antrim & Ballymena had the 1p Roses .... had being the operative words as my mum managed to bag them even after being semi-trouted. The thing that surprised me most was the fact that there were 1p items available in Ballymena-hey ;)
  • gagogirl
    gagogirl Posts: 52 Forumite
    Options
    kt26 wrote: »
    Well so far, my brother has bagged £1.07 worth of roses.

this isnt in the sandhurst one is it.. always seem to be just behind the person getting all the roses...:p
  • Westvleteren
    Westvleteren Posts: 4,489 Forumite
    Options
    gagogirl wrote: »
    this isnt in the sandhurst one is it.. always seem to be just behind the person getting all the roses...:p

No a combination of Danestone, Torry and Ellon Tesco's.
    Something unexpected happened which made me smile and still continues to make me smile.

• notechal
    notechal Posts: 236 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have not been on here for a while. Has anyone got a list or a link to the items. I have tried trawling through but cannot find them all. Many thanks if you can!;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure