We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 14
Comments
-
will have a look! one expense i didnt think about lol!
Tara send you PM back, can i also ask for the fabby place you went on holiday? i think i may start looking for next year and get some prices in. could really do with some sun and fun!What's for you won't go past you0 -
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g1028722-d629468-Reviews-Valentin_Puerto_Azul_Aparthotel-Port_de_Pollenca_Majorca_Balearic_Islands.html
Wasn't luxury or anything but sooo child friendly. And request a ground floor pool facing room as that way even when little ones are napping the others can play and you can see them, and you get a little garden area.
We went 3rd week in June with a Tuesday start to get the best price.Too many children, too little time!!!
0 -
Does it really matter if a Grandparent takes the lead sometimes when out? They are maybe just proud? I know when Keira goes out with Idris' mum, she's forever showing her off etc (no wonder she loves herself really
), and cuddling her etc, it's just how she is, doesn't bother me NOW but it did used to slightly niggle at me when she was an infant, more so because she used to be bossy with it too.
I do think your OH is out of order Bruno, It sounds like to me, that she struggles with E alone sometimes, why can't your mum help out? It is her grandson after all.
I hope you manage to come to an arrangement ((hugs))0 -
thanks will get a look today
What's for you won't go past you0 -
That hotel looks lush, Tara! The weather today has made me really lust for a hot beach holiday next year.
top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
Aless, if you were going to order from Half Price Perfumes and haven't yet I've a 10% code valid today only for you: >Ten1010<.Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
Eep, Bruno :eek:. What a situation. FWIW I agree with Aless. If one of the ladies on here had posted that about their DH I know you would think it unreasonable, and it being the behaviour of a pregnant woman makes it no more acceptable to me. But hugs, because families are tough sometimes and that's just the way it is.Sarah_Joanne wrote: »Crikey, Bruno that's a tough situation to be in. I don't have any advice, I'm afraid but I have to agree with Aless. I hope you can find a solution that works for everyone with no lasting ill effects.
My baby climbed up a step today! From he kitchen back up to the dining room. He was trying to get down it and as last time he attempted it he face-planed the kitchen floor I turned him around and shuffled him off backwards so he ended up stood on the floor leaning on the step. Of course then he didn't want to be in the kitchen so proceeded to climb back up lol
:j but :eek: for steps. DH informs me that H can now climb onto the sofa but I'm yet to see it myself so stay in denial.
Had a great time at carboot in the bright sunshine. I got two Annabel Karmel books for £2 and a hobby horse for £1!
I want to make H a tutu or Halloween. Would it be wrong to dress him up as a girl for it?!:DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator
0 -
got-it-spend-it wrote: »
I want to make H a tutu or Halloween. Would it be wrong to dress him up as a girl for it?!
:eek:
:cool:
:rotfl:Too many children, too little time!!!
0 -
*hugs* to anyone in need. Bruno, sounds like your having a tough time, hope things work out better for you.
Currently got a very wide awake baby on my knees, he is talking to the painting above my head LOL. Me and OH had a friend over so had a very late night, T decided to wake twice: 2.30am and 6.30am which is unusual for him, I'm suffering today!0 -
Thanks everyone

I did manage to get OH to the cafe and park afterwards and everything was fine and I think she now knows she was over-reacting and has calmed down. It did get a bit forceful last night and this morning she tried to pretend she wasn't going but she knew I was going to explode if she didn't go.
All good anyway, for now, thanks for being helpful with my rantings
I do understand why it's particularly difficult for her - we talked again about moving to California - which interestingly she doesn't want, and I "do want" in that I am beginning to think it's the only way she will ever be able to be comfortable and happy about family-and-friends type stuff!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards