We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 14

1…763764766768769…907

Comments

  • Krystaltips
    Krystaltips Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    Bruno, is she drinking enough? Sometimes dehydration can trigger contractions...
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

  • cazscoob
    cazscoob Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    I found it on the stokke lovers site and asked her ages ago where she got it from, i have only just seen the reply and found it! i really like it and the Stokke one is double the price! i have just sold the red one i had but typically the money is in paypal :( it does go very nice though :D i think my mind is made up!
    What's for you won't go past you
  • cazscoob
    cazscoob Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    did you like his pic hahaha! definatly up for a meet! kids break off on friday so anytime after that really!
    i just found another one that i will upload! they were helping to wipe the cupboards down and he came through with the glasses on!
    What's for you won't go past you
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 9 October 2010 at 10:05PM
    Is Edinburgh a good place for you Caz? I forget where you stay, Fife?

    Or Glasgow?
  • cazscoob
    cazscoob Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    33449_1610396990525_1554256833_31480309_5330804_s.jpg
    What's for you won't go past you
  • cazscoob
    cazscoob Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    Thants the pic i was trying to get up lol!
    Either or TBH im at a good place where i can hit the motorway and its around the same amount of time? As long as they are tired out and sleep on the way home ill be happy PMSL!

    ETA yes im in Fife
    What's for you won't go past you
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Glasgow then? Its 1hr to Glasgow or 2 to Edinburger :D

    I'm free any day next week except Wednesday (Uni open day).

    Were to meet... I'm short of cash so nowhere too dear.

    ETA, And Cheek Charlie looks cool! When did you cut off his curls?
  • cazscoob
    cazscoob Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    Glasgow is fine then! Any day for me as Chalrie has no nursery and no apps over the hols and cheaper the better as it costs a fortune lol!

    He has had 2 proper haircuts in the last 8 weeks and looks very grown up, this does cause problems though as people think he should be talking and then look funny when they cant understand him?
    Somewhere that they could all run riot would be good! will have a wee google later once this film has finished! x
    What's for you won't go past you
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Tara, I can't remember, I will apply again just in case.

    SM - Katie got the garage for Christmas last year, is well used and still looks brand new.

    I joined instore and got 20% off there and then. Have a go and make up the form details if you have to, or put your Mums details. X

    Night. X
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,187 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic

    Do any of you have a samsung Tocco light thinking of getting DS one for xmas are they any good ?

    James has got one of those and he really likes it. It's easy to use and he manages fine with it. It's been bashed around but it still works. The only problem is he dropped it on the path and broke the clip that holds the battery cover on, so it's stuck on with sellotape!

    Josh has got a Sony W595. He wanted a decent music player as secondary school is 12 miles away so they're on the bus for quite a while each day.
    BrunoM wrote: »
    How early did people first experience proper 'false labour' type pains? OH is only 31 weeks and today (and a couple days ago, but not yesterday) has been getting some serious, have-to-lean-against-something or go on all fours type pains which are quite contraction-like... they're nothing like regular or etc, but they're quite debilitating and it will be bad if she is having them most days for the next 2 months, especially when alone with Elijah :/

    James was due to be born on the 28th Feb, and I can remember having really strong labour like pains on Christmas Eve. I was at work and my supervisor took me to hospital. I was on monitors but they settled and I was allowed home. I'd been rushing around like an idiot and they said it was probably just my body telling me I needed to rest. It could be that she's just been overdoing things with your visitors and stuff. If she's like me, I can never really relax properly when I have visitors! Make sure she gets checked out if she's worried though or mention it at her next anti-natal appointment.
    Here I go again on my own....
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.