We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 14

1…738739741743744…907

Comments

  • GISI I have bra envy - if i get run over I would die of shame granny pants and grey bra :eek:. Thats the reason i'm not "nice v often" ;)
    Mam 2 Big E Nov 4 & Little A June 10:happylove
  • kindofagilr
    kindofagilr Posts: 6,825
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    Hello all, sorry I havent been on, me and OH have been trying to sort us out (you may have seen my earlier posts) so Ive not been online much

    Can someone catch me up??

    Finally got the pics off the camera from our hols and here are a couple of my favs, the rest are going on FB as we speak

    DSC00289.jpg

    DSC00399.jpg
    Debt £30,823.48/£44,856.56 ~ 06/02/21 - 31.28% Paid Off
    Mortgage (01/04/09 - 01/07/39)
    £79,515.99/£104,409.00 (as of 05/02/21) ~ 23.84% Paid Off

    Lloyds (M) - £1196.93/£1296.93 ~ Next - £2653.79/£2700.46 ~ Mobile - £296.70/£323.78
    HSBC (H) -£5079.08/£5281.12 ~ HSBC (M) - £4512.19/£4714.23
    Barclays (H) - £4427.32/£4629.36 ~ Barclays (M) - £4013.78/£4215.82
    Halifax (H) - £4930.04/£5132.12 ~ Halifax (M) - £3708.65/£3911.20

    Asda Savings - £0

    POAMAYC 2021 #87 £1290.07 ~ 2020/£3669.48 ~ 2019/£10,615.18 ~ 2018/£13,912.57 ~ 2017/£10,380.18 ~ 2016/£7454.80

    ~ Emergency Savings: £0

    My Debt Free Diary (Link)
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    :hello: xxx
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • CAFCGirl
    CAFCGirl Posts: 9,123
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    SugarSpun wrote: »
    Lovely girl, I was thinking of you! I'm not offended at all!

    It's hard to feel attractive after having a baby, I think, and all the more so when you're tired and you've not had time to shower and there's baby sick on your shoulder. OHs should either respect that or take the baby for long enough for their partner to get a shower and clean clothes :angry:

    oh i thought i'd offended you...

    Its not so much smelling of spew etc (am v.lucky in that respect) its my head :rotfl:I know that sounds stupid but most of my body im happy with, the underhang is shrinking back, I'm back at pre preggers weight, boobs havent sagged too low....etc etc although my jeans are bit tight on the thigh LOL Most of my "fugliness" is facial..... my skin is horrid and pasty and pale, and bleurgh, my eyebrows are blonde so i basically look like i havent got any, and Im in desperate need of a proper nice haircut and colour.... plus my make up must all be about 3 years old so i end up looking worse with it than without....

    ok enough moaning now....

    DH is now in a right cob.... it all started with our takeaway order on justeat not going through but them taking payment so by the time he'd found out from the online guy if it had gone through it was 7, and now hes decided its too late because his poker evening at BIL's starts at 8.... so he said about going to chip shop round corner (fine, but I would rather have had my planned chinese)... only for him then to decide (to himself) that its friday night, and will be busy, so hes made imself a pot noodle....no really its fine darling husband, I'll eat my own foot :rotfl:

    I'm ordering dominoes!:T for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *smeagal impression over*
    Wealth is not measured by currency
  • r.mac_2
    r.mac_2 Posts: 4,746 Forumite
    CAFC - how funny. I've just had my first justeat experience. My order was rejected too - apparently they are too busy. then I got a phonecall from justeat asking if I wanted them to chase it up for me? I explained that it was fine, but they insisted, only to call back 2 mins later and tell me the restaurant was too busy to take my order :rotfl: Oh well...... there isn't another Thai in the area. A littel girl is also making quite a lot of noise, so not sure what i'll do now. Coffee and biscuits look a good option....
    aless02 wrote: »
    r.mac, you are so wise and wonderful, that post was lovely and so insightful!
    I can't promise that all my replies will illicit this response :p
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,187
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    She has obviously jumped on the bed, then the draws and onto the sill to have a good nosey out the window. The cheeky mare.

    Jack keeps getting into trouble for jumping on Charlotte's bed so he can look out her bedroom window.

    Read this early and thought it was a lovely story:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11493676
    Wish I'd been there to see the bairns faces. They must have been so surprised.

    As you know we had problems with James and his school work. He came in this evening and he's been awarded the mathematician of the month certificate for the effort he's put into his maths work over the last month. After everything we've been through and I'm absolutely bursting with pride about it.

    He also made choccy chip cookies in tech and they are absolutely gorgeous :D
    Here I go again on my own....
  • CAFCGirl
    CAFCGirl Posts: 9,123
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Kindof - I love e's little shirt and waistcoat combo...
    Hope your chats with OH have gone well, productive and you've sorted things out xx Big hugs xx

    Evening SM xx
    Wealth is not measured by currency
  • CAFCGirl
    CAFCGirl Posts: 9,123
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    r.mac wrote: »
    CAFC - how funny. I've just had my first justeat experience. My order was rejected too - apparently they are too busy. then I got a phonecall from justeat asking if I wanted them to chase it up for me? I explained that it was fine, but they insisted, only to call back 2 mins later and tell me the restaurant was too busy to take my order :rotfl: Oh well...... there isn't another Thai in the area. A littel girl is also making quite a lot of noise, so not sure what i'll do now. Coffee and biscuits look a good option....

    I piggin hate just eat sometimes.... but I also hate talking on the phone, hence why it was ideal for me...

    This was kinda our fault, sort of, because our internet connection goes off when it feels like it, so it went through all the payment bit but hadnt sent it to the takeaway.

    I ordered twice before at like 20 to 7 after L's bath and it hasnt turned up till after 9, but yet the delivery guys have shown me the order hasnt been sent to them from just eat till like 8pm! Got into a right argument with one guy once about it.....

    Order a dominoes.... I've just ordered a 11.99 meal deal for two, small pizza, garlic bread and coke, the triple cheesecake selection (nom!) and they offered me a free garlic bread or chicken strippers, so a free chicken strippers is winging its way to me too! HUZZAH! For £15.49..... And still all for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    Wealth is not measured by currency
  • CAFCGirl
    CAFCGirl Posts: 9,123
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    YAY for Jacks super duper efforts....

    am slightly grr about cookies though.... i love a good cookie....:)
    Wealth is not measured by currency
  • Go James! That is awesome Becles!

    I was just thinking about you Kindof, that you hadn't been on much. Also EA and Ladybird. Are you lurking folks?

    :hello:SM.

    Nom, nom, nom for pizza CAFC. I am muchos jealous.
    :DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator :p
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.