We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 14
Comments
-
Sorry hun, I didnt mean it horribly to those who do suffer with exhaustion. *takes foot out of mouth*
Lovely girl, I was thinking of you! I'm not offended at all!
It's hard to feel attractive after having a baby, I think, and all the more so when you're tired and you've not had time to shower and there's baby sick on your shoulder. OHs should either respect that or take the baby for long enough for their partner to get a shower and clean clothes
Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
Oh i know you're all fluffy and lovely.... its probably because I judge me :rotfl: I mean Dec 09 is a long time to wait.....:eek:
20 months on and i'm still playing the exhaustion card.
I am about to go through OH's new shift pattern to find where he has three days off so I can book the two night break away I won on facebook months ago. I needs to be taken before the end of November.
:eek::eek: How scarey!:beer:0 -
DH eventually came back, he seemed really taken with what they do, and the money is good, and he picks his own hours so potential for me to get a job (hmmmmmmmmm) or perhaps go to college or something....
But he's going out again tonight to poker at BIL..... He works hard so I guess I shouldnt be too much of a moany wench.....
But I've been very nice to him today..... especially this morning.... for the first time since..... well I dont really like to say how long its been.... :eek: I had thought about asking for advice on here, but its strangely the one thing I feel uncomfortable sharing for fear of judgement
.I'll admit I'm a bit scared of that as well.....
Please don't worry. From the little I know about these things - which I admit isn't much - pretty much any scenario is normal IYKWIM
I'm not that interested these days, too tired, too busy and totally and utterly scared about getting pregnant again. :rotfl::o The main thing is that you both respect and understand each other and you can always spend other quality time together. I hear that 3 likes to iron :rotfl: ro you could chose something else like a cinema date
hugs - wanted you to know you aren't alone x
I can't promise that all my replies will illicit this responser.mac, you are so wise and wonderful, that post was lovely and so insightful!
0 -
That's heartbreaking, Aless.
I am starving, we are having steak tonight, nomnomnom, but it is still in the kitchen and not in my belleh.
Also, if anyone's looking for :money: Christmas table decorations, I bought the rectangular glittery plate for £1 from Halfcost and it's really nice. I also have red candles to go on top of it. Husband is telling me he's not going to take the days off over Christmas because it's on a weekend anyway, so that next year he can take an extended break over Christmas and we can maybe go somewhere.Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
OMG, I have to share this with you lot as I know you will appreciate my excitement, whereas my RL friends will find me nuts. I went bra shopping and am now wearing a properly fitting, non-feeding bra for the first time in nearly 11 months :T. I honestly felt like a different woman today with nicely shaped, nicely covered bosoms.
Very happy days.
Simple things and all that. As you were.:DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator
0 -
I always tell D he should work the bit in between christmas and new year... Most of the time they only do half days and there's little work on so it seems a waste to use holiday on them...
How lovely for you GISI... I'm very jealous... I dread to think when I'll have nicely supported bussooms in a none clippy bra...A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...My Fathers Daughter wrote: »Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
0 -
I'm fine with Christmas working, although I'd prefer it if there was some sort of cash incentive and I'd also like him to take Christmas Eve off - although since that's the big day here most people will already have booked it.
GISI I am astronomically jealous. After my epic trip to TK Maxx the other night someone asked me how their underwear section was. I had to respond, I have no idea because I am still wearing ragged nursing bras and am too cheap to buy new ones.Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
oh what a shame sami - they've just announced the winner of the smart trike on FB and it's not you
sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
on a brighter note, well done to GISI
My monster is in bed already - DH raced home tonight did mega quick bedtime routine and then has raced out the door again, whilst throwing me kiss and paper money to buy take-away should that be what my heart desires. I'm wondering if he has a girl-friend :rotfl: Only kidding, but I think he was feeling a bit guilty about not being around much this week. Not his fault as he has been working. But it does mean I'm getting saturday afternoon to myself - I'm going to see Eat, Love, Pray with one of my RL Best friends
yipeeeeeee.
I can't promise that all my replies will illicit this responser.mac, you are so wise and wonderful, that post was lovely and so insightful!
0 -
GISI, :T :T :T for bras! As soon as I get a job, I'm going to be getting a couple from Brastop, that's for sure. It will so nice not to have to wear ill-fitting, repaired-many-times-because-stupid-wires-keep-poking-out ragged nursing bras during the day! Weight loss becoming more urgent, though, as these bras which were only slightly too small when I got them are now noticeably too small
. top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards