We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 14

1…459460462464465…907

Comments

  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Mel, there is a lot of free programmes that will resize pics in centimetres and millimetres. Even the ones where you only get a free trial will work.
  • smartie12
    smartie12 Posts: 7,658 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    delain wrote: »
    Squeak rolls on to her side :eek: woke up the other day because she was grumbling because she had managed to get her feet through the side bars of the cot, and it's a cot bed! she had turned 90 degrees :eek:

    I'm glad I'm not the only one with a super moving baby!!;):rotfl:They'll be running to the front door and off down the road next week!!! I want my little baby to stay all newbornish forever *sob*:o:(

    Hope you're feeling a lot better Delain... and I haven't forgotton to PM you back. I start doing everything I need to do then get sidetracked by a certain somebody:)
    BLOWINGBUBBLES:kisses2: SMARTIE12
  • 3onitsway
    3onitsway Posts: 4,000 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Aw Mel She's getting so big. You'll have to get a new little one. :rotfl:

    Delain It sounds like you've got yourself a little monkey to join mine & Krystals toddler chimps.
    :beer:
  • Evansangel wrote: »
    Im very confused, my last SMP was meant to be 17th Sept. But they paid me again yesterday...
    Apparently my P45 has been sent to my old address, which they have as my mums address. I have lived in 3 houses since then, fools.

    It is probably holiday pay - you accrue holiday pay while on Maternity leave, so if you aren't going back they have to give you holiday pay you have accrued while you were off.
    gill_81uk wrote: »


    Ladybird - how old was Izzy when you stopped bfing through the night? And did you offer her something else in return?

    It was just after her first birthday. I booked a week off work to get it sorted. To start with I cuddled her while she yelled (I walked up and down with her rubbing her back and counting - like AF I found counting helped) and when she calmed down enough to be getting sleepy I put her down in her bed and sat with her while she went off to sleep. It took 3 or 4 nights before she bothered waking up - milk was worth waking up for, but cuddles obviously weren't :rotfl:.

    (When we did controlled crying it was to get her to go to sleep at bedtime - she was already sleeping through by that point)
    :heart:Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009:heart:
    New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!
    Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £24
  • dt1_2
    dt1_2 Posts: 74 Forumite
    Thank you all :A.

    He has come back with his dad.
    The things she is saying:mad::mad::mad: We only had Oscar so DS1 could'nt move back home.:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    DS1 1989 - DD 1994 - DS2 -2009
  • 3onitsway
    3onitsway Posts: 4,000 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    dt1 wrote: »
    Thank you all :A.

    He has come back with his dad.
    The things she is saying:mad::mad::mad: We only had Oscar so DS1 could'nt move back home.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

    That's quite an extreme way to stop your son from coming home!

    I hope they can have a painless (as possible) split and he can move on with his life. I keep looking at your sig and thinking he's sooo young - he's the same age as my little sister who's far to young to be married. :rotfl:
    :beer:
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Garage called, the idiot who 'fixed' it last week has basically ****ed it. The gear box had an oil leak which is why they went, its been patched but needs properly fixing. Aslo it needs an air inflow?? Its not so much dropping revs as not achieving revs, before it would sit at 2000 at 30mph, now its down at 1500, I cant switch to higher gears till a good 10mph over what it needed before etc which only happened after he 'fixed' it. In a nutshell it's totally sh*gged. So we will talk about what to do when he brings it back. I want to get rid of it, I just have a feeling that it will be one thing and another and another and another....
  • Krystal - you are wonderful - all my shopping is sorted :A


    3 - daft question but what does she want to do on the dining table and does it really matter if she climbs onto it? Benjamin climbs onto mine to draw or to play with my mouse. I just let him *shrugs* maybe the stopping her is making it more appealing?


    Got to go get ready for my party. Seeya later xxx
    r.mac wrote: »
    please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman :D
    Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14oz
    A new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 2012
  • 3onitsway
    3onitsway Posts: 4,000 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    3 - daft question but what does she want to do on the dining table and does it really matter if she climbs onto it? Benjamin climbs onto mine to draw or to play with my mouse. I just let him *shrugs* maybe the stopping her is making it more appealing?

    Just to jump and dance. Maybe it's her stage?

    It's not really a problem if i'm near enough to catch her if she jumps/falls off, but i'm not always.
    :beer:
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,187 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Sorry haven't read back yet.

    Felt poorly last night and just crashed on the sofa, then went to bed.

    Been to boot camp first thing this morning. It was only 5°C with an icy wind blowing, so it was a bit chilly.

    Did an audit for work, then came home and did a load of audio typing. Just stopped for lunch. Taking the dogs for a walk soon, then I've got more typing and a load of ironing to do. What fun!
    Here I go again on my own....
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.