PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Liver recipe needed

Options
14567810»

Comments

• espresso21
    espresso21 Posts: 196 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the liver recipes - I'll have to give them a try and see which one I like best. I even have the bacon...well sort of...Tesco just delivered my order and put in some Quorn bacon instead of what I really wanted...I wonder if that will work as well?

I don't mind the texture of cooked liver but I do dislike the slipperiness of it when it's raw!
  • laineyc_2
    laineyc_2 Posts: 923 Forumite
    Options
    Another big no for liver here, althoguh I have eaten pate and didn't mind it.
    GC 2011 Feb £626.89/£450 NSD3/7 March £531.26/£450 April £495.99/£500 NSD 0/7 May £502.79/£500
    June £511.99/£480 July £311.56/£480
  • harrys_nan
    harrys_nan Posts: 1,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    We love liver, lambs anyway, in fact that's what we are having for dinner tonight. Mashed potato, peas,carrots, fried onions and liver with plenty of gravy. I toss my liver in seasoned flour before frying. Yumeeeeeeeeeee.
    Treat other's how you like to be treated.

Harry born 23/09/2008
    New baby grandson, Louie born 28/06/2012,
    Proud nanny to two beautiful boys :j
    And now I have the joy of having my foster granddaughter becoming my real granddaughter. Can't ask for anything better

UPDATE,
    As of today 180919. my granddaughter is now my official granddaughter, adoption finally granted
  • spike7451
    spike7451 Posts: 6,944 Forumite
    Options
    I often add mild curry powder to the flour before dusting the liver,then I fry it till brown & crispy,serve with some stir fry veggies & plain boiled rice & a mild curry sauce over the liver,however onions are a must!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure