See tickets - warning about buying tickets from this company

Options
124»

Comments

• moneypooh
    moneypooh Posts: 2,217 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    So far my experience has been OK. I have several events outstanding with them at the moment. I have had emails letting me know they are still waiting for dispatch and then an email when they send them. My tickets for T4 Stars 2010 @ Earls Court in November arrived today just as their dispatch email confirmation stated they would.
    I hope the other tickets arrive as these have or I shall have a stressful pre-Christmas.
    Saying that I am still waiting for tickets from Ticketmaster that were bought in March - fortunately the concerts are in Jan so should arrived soon (fingers crossed)
  • doodledoodle24
    Options
    i have never had a problem with see, use them all the time!
    is officially a GLEEK
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Wouldnt touch See with a barge pole after what happened with the Capital FM Summer Ball last year. I bought 2 tickets for me and my mate and the other person who was coming with us (who lived in Germany) bought her own ticket online. She paid for international delivery which the website assured her they offered, and about a week before she was due to fly, no tickets. So she rang them and they promised her they would be sent out by DHL. 2 days before flight, no tickets, and when she rang them they said they never had any intention of sending them out and she would have to have the original credit card used for the booking to pick up the tickets. When she pointed out the card was her father's and she couldnt take it with her, they just said tough not our problem and no credit card = no tickets.
    Luckily, the box office at the Emirates seemed to be wise to See's tricks and accepted a photocopy of the card plus her passport.
    We paid out nearly £100 for 2 standing tickets which See failed to point out were in fact severely restricted view. After several phone calls speaking to the moodiest staff ever, I threatened to charge back the whole lot and get in touch with Capital to tell them how the people buying the tickets were being so badly ripped off. They were anxious to avoid this and gave me back the booking fee and postage fees (£15) and admitted that they had failed to mention that the tickets were restricted view. I also reported them to Notts Trading Standards who also told me they were in the process of investigating them... it seems nothing has changed!
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure