We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Car Radio Unlocking
Comments
-
Hi,
Just changed the battery in my 06 Mondeo and I don't have the radio code! If anyone can help I'll be eternally grateful. The serial is: M003390
Thanks!0 -
interloper2014 wrote: »Hi,
Just changed the battery in my 06 Mondeo and I don't have the radio code! If anyone can help I'll be eternally grateful. The serial is: M003390
Thanks!
Try 3855
Good luck.0 -
Hi the battery has been changed in our ford focus serial number M006386 could someone let me know the code0
-
-
hi!
what is code to unlock my car stereo is a 6000cd rds-eon?
serial no m257299
Thanks!0 -
6 1 5 0hi the battery has been changed in our ford focus serial number m006386 could someone let me know the codeNever associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0 -
5 8 5 9hi!
What is code to unlock my car stereo is a 6000cd rds-eon?
Serial no m257299
thanks!Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0 -
I recently had to change the battery on my Ford Fiesta and now the radio is not working. I am looking for the code please. Can someone help?
The Serial number is: M316966
the Stereo reference is 4500 RDS E O N
PS. I have a key code,4397 but it does not work!!!0 -
Would be eternally grateful for the code to my cd /radio serial No M126078 thanks in advance people.0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
