How much have/will you spend today Wed 20/9?

Options

Comments

• rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Moozie,
    Bit of a cheat today - went ti LIDL with my wife to buy some of their Excellent Mortadella (99p for genuine Italian stuff) for my sandwiches. We spent £5.35, but came out with a box of shopping - mostly tins and jars, which will come off of the weekend shop.
    PS Lidl have seedless grapes at half price
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • Bambywamby
    Bambywamby Posts: 1,608 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thankyou gem :) XXX
    *Frugal Living 2015* *Not Buying It 2015*
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~ MARK TWAIN

27/50
  • jen30_2
    jen30_2 Posts: 180 Forumite
    Options
    Today I've spent 13.30 on OH's prescriptions but should get that back and 4.84 on ice lollies, a bottle of coke & a newspaper.
    Keep Calm:cool: Smile :D , Enjoy!:dance:

Lightbulb moment 03.08.06

:eek: Debt Free by January 2010:eek:
  • cheletastic
    Options
    Should have been good and had no spend day today but had bad day at work and was half hour early for appointment tonight so that's how I ended up in Tesco being naughty and buying a ready meal for £2.48!!!!:mad:

Still in budget but must stop wasting money on things I don't need, especially when cupboards have still got some food in them!! Oh well, as long as it's a one off eh??:D
    Official DFW Nerd - Member 408 - Proud to be dealing with my debts!
  • PeachPickle
    Options
    A big fat nothing today! I really wanted some trousers that I saw and I was in such a bad mood that I almost caved, but I didn't ;)
    DFW Nerd #104 I :heartpuls my Kitten :)and my hat :heartpuls
    OD Girls on Tour 08 - Barcelona - HUGE SUCCESS!
    OD Girls on Tour 09 - Dublin - November!!
    If you believe you can achieve innit!
    Sexy beer?
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    :j just sorting out my bag to take to work and in the bottom i found a shiny £1 coin - weekly spend now £7.60 :j

oops7yt.gif just brought a chicken burger (with free fries) £2 - weekly spend now £5.60 :o
  • Jaymz
    Jaymz Posts: 801 Forumite
    Options
    Spent £33 on petrol today but it was all budgeted for :)
    Saving for a deposit: £20,551 / £25,000 - 82% of the way there...
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    calleyw wrote:
    £3.95 on carp from the local shop. Calley

That's an expensive goldfish Calley:rolleyes:
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • moozie_2
    moozie_2 Posts: 3,063 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    oops7yt.gif just brought a chicken burger (with free fries) £2 - weekly spend now £5.60 :o

I want one now! :cry:
    Leason learnt :beer:
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    moozie wrote:
    I want one now! :cry:

awww mozzie here you go burger.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing