🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Car or small MPV to fit 3 baby seats in a row?

Options
13»

Comments

• code-a-holic
    Options
    I had a R reg scenic and had 2 2nd stage seats and a booster - the booster sat on top of a seat buckle so was very dangerous. We upfgraded to a Sharan. A lot bigger but soooooo worth it!!!! Can now share school runs with the extra seats! And the sharan, galaxy and alhambra can have seats which convert in to boosters or infant seats. Have in ours and saves buying more seats.
    There's no way of getting 3 in a row in my husbands Bora or in to the mondeo he used to have - buckle crunch would occur in the mondeo.
  • bobsa1
    bobsa1 Posts: 1,947 Forumite
    Options
    we've got a galaxy and a sharan and they are fab. Would recommend either to anyone, if cost weren't an issue I'd have a chrysler grand voyager
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport