to maria or not to maria... xmas question?

Options
124»

Comments

• postingalwaysposting
    Options
    lynzpower wrote:
    you are taking her to weymouth for a week?

Sugar, I fear you are overgenerous xx

yep lynz, it was a sun holiday, £38 self catering (for four but only us two are going, you had to pay for four), but then you had to buy entertainment pases etc etc so in all its cost £110.00 not including food and petrol :eek: overgenerous, maybe :confused:
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    steve_r123 wrote:
    I've heard this too..... check out http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds36359.html

Make sure you double check before buying the tickets that Connie is going to actually be on stage!:eek:

steve there is no way of checking and they wont give you your money back if she isnt playing :confused:, i think i will just buy a dvd of it if it come out :rotfl:
  • Mike_St_Helens
    Options
    Im sorry to but in.. But dod anyone see the 'Maria' show on sat, Aww.. She is fab !
  • jen30_2
    jen30_2 Posts: 180 Forumite
    Options
    If you can book well enough in advance Travelodge do rooms for either 15.00 or 26.00 and when we went to London last Feb the coach only cost us 3.00 return each. We had a weekend away for less than 60.00. If you can try and match up one of these rooms with cheap tickets then I'd say go for it. Otherwise I'd thunk of something else to give her.
    Keep Calm:cool: Smile :D , Enjoy!:dance:

Lightbulb moment 03.08.06

:eek: Debt Free by January 2010:eek:
  • Tiff_2
    Tiff_2 Posts: 3,046 Forumite
    Options
    yep lynz, it was a sun holiday, £38 self catering (for four but only us two are going, you had to pay for four), but then you had to buy entertainment pases etc etc so in all its cost £110.00 not including food and petrol :eek: overgenerous, maybe :confused:

Hi angel - £120 - see you're nearly at the tiger feeding stage already! Hmmm...I wonder if you can feed her to the tigers - that would be a once-in-a-lifetime-experience!! lol :naughty: Bad Tiff! :o
    Sorry, just joking hun.;)
    You should feel very proud of being so thoughtful & imaginative. Enjoy Weymouth angel. Best wishes x
    "If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought." ~ by Peace Pilgrim.
    'You just got Tiffed!' ;)
  • bobbadog
    bobbadog Posts: 1,606 Forumite
    Options
    For £100 I reckon you could get two flights to Salzburg, stay in a hostel and see the Sound Of Music tour, dress as nuns and sing along - save dosh and get a trip away! ;) x
  • myrnahaz
    myrnahaz Posts: 1,117 Forumite
    Options
    Just read another newspaper article that said Connie and the other actress will be sharing the role, apparently it's to save connie from causing damage to her voice. It also said that Connie had a 6 month contract, so the OP's Mum needs to get in quickly if she wants to see 'her girl'.
  • Mirtos
    Mirtos Posts: 728 Forumite
    Options
    myrnahaz wrote:
    Just read another newspaper article that said Connie and the other actress will be sharing the role, apparently it's to save connie from causing damage to her voice. It also said that Connie had a 6 month contract, so the OP's Mum needs to get in quickly if she wants to see 'her girl'.
    As I understand it, Connie will be performing 6 shows a week unless she's ill. - If you book early in the run (ie: before she can wear herself out) on a thurs/fri/sat night, odds are she'll be playing.
    Official Debt Free Wannabe Nerd Club member 095! Debt Now:
    M&S £5000 £2071.49 - 3.9% |Cahoot Loan £8646.96 £7453.24 - 5.8%| Barclays OD £2250.00 £991.99 - 0% Halifax Card £1620.60 - 0% Savings: £927.59
    Grand Total = £22,540 £11,209.73 :eek:Total paid off since 31st May '06 = £11,330.27 :T Semi-DFD Dec'07?
    Savings for temporary unemployment fund: £763.05 @ 8%, £164.54@ 4% Total savings: £927.59

£18k Challenge £18,934.21 £11,209.73 to go!
    Proud to be dealing with my debt.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport