I need advice/pregnancy experiences, symptoms etc

Options

Comments

• Good luck, please keep us posted!
    BTW I couldn't wait until Thursday, I'do another test he he...
  • tankgirl1
    tankgirl1 Posts: 4,252 Forumite
    Options
    no advice im afraid, just a great big....

GOOD LUCK!! :T
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

RIP POOCH 5/09/94 - 17/09/07
  • Lydia.42
    Options
    Hi

I have your symptoms at the mo. I am now 2 weeks late (been on holiday, so couldn't test until today). Really tender boobs though, felt queasy - i normally have a cast iron stomach and am rarely ill. Threw up Sunday night.
    Have felt really tired, but put that down to being on a walking holiday, and my body not being used to the exercise :rotfl:

Tested this morning - positive!!!! :j Really happy as OH and i have been trying since last year, and i have recently lost 3 stone to help matters.
    I am off to buy a bottle of bubbly (for him - not me!! :D ), and am gonna break the news over a nice meal tonight.

Not sure what e-bay tests are like. Tesco's do 2 tests for about a fiver, mine changed colour in under a minute, although it says to leave for 3-4 minutes. It does say to test in the morning when you wake up, as the hormone levels are highest then. Hope this helps.

Good luck, and let us know how you get on!!!!

L
    What's he building in there???
    Debt at highest £30,450 (Dec 05)
    Debt at lowest £9, 113 (Jul 07)
    How much did we over spend whilst on maternity leave :mad:
  • rchddap1
    rchddap1 Posts: 5,926 Forumite
    Options
    Ohhh congratulations Lydia.42

Will keep everything crossed amipregnant.
    Baby Year 1: Oh dear...on the move

Lily contracted Strep B Meningitis Dec 2006 :eek: Now seemingly a normal little monster. :beer:
    Love to my two angels that I will never forget.
  • Lydia.42
    Options
    Thanks - now begins the constant worrying...........
    What's he building in there???
    Debt at highest £30,450 (Dec 05)
    Debt at lowest £9, 113 (Jul 07)
    How much did we over spend whilst on maternity leave :mad:
  • amipregnant
    Options
    Congratulations Lydia. :j :j I hope i come back with that news :D

I spoke with the nurse at my surgery whilst i was taking my niece to get her jabs (her mums a wuss with needles) she said for me to get an appointment with her next week for a more detailed urine sample. So Monday at 10am if i haven't come on by then i will be in talking with her :D

Problem is, the longer it goes on the more excited i am getting. I woke this morning feeling very sick. 1 hour later, i felt fine. My boobs weren't hurting (although stupidly i just checked and my hands are FREEZING! so they kind of hurt now :rotfl:)

Everyone around me keeps asking if i'm pregnant :eek: Hey, i recently lost tons of weight and have a flat stomach, my friend usually feels sick when people are pregnant and she feels sick now (not that she knows yet about me)

Funny things which could all turn out to be coincidence.
  • lil_me
    lil_me Posts: 13,186 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Congratulations Lydia.
    One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
    GC: £200
    Slinkies target 2018 - another 70lb off (half way to what the NHS says) so far 25lb
  • amipregnant
    Options
    Could excessive burping be anything to do with pregnancy?

I keep burping (and i never usually burp) I know it sounds funny but i just thought that i can't stop burping lol :rotfl:
  • rchddap1
    rchddap1 Posts: 5,926 Forumite
    Options
    Well I'm 7 months and have a thing about burps....but from the other end.
    Baby Year 1: Oh dear...on the move

Lily contracted Strep B Meningitis Dec 2006 :eek: Now seemingly a normal little monster. :beer:
    Love to my two angels that I will never forget.
  • jellycat40
    Options
    amipregnant, your symptoms could be so many things. Let us know and try to stop thinking about it all the time. (I know easier said than done).

Hooray Lydia, congrats and look after yourself.

Louise
    Nobody is perfect - not even me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family