IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

RCP Parking ticket

Options
13»

Comments

• toria77
    toria77 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    what a lovely ditty to cheer us up! thanks!!

Nothing yet but not 14 days yet....
  • toria77
    Options
    over a month in now and not heard anything as yet..
  • bromsgrovebarry
    Options
    I think you need to check through your mail. You must have been given at least a dozen CCJs and lost your house and car by now. You really need to take these scammers letters more seriously!
    Still waiting for Parking Eye to send the court summons! Make my day!
  • toria77
    Options
    Hmm... how long is it normally before someone hears? Perhaps RCP are very lazy and dont even bother chasing?!?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,290 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Some never chase with any letters, just relying on the ticket alone to generate some revenue from very credulous people.

I have only had a Euro Car Parks ticket and they just wrote 3 letters, more or less with 4 or 5 week gaps in between. Ooooo scary debt collector headed notepaper and bold typeface was used as well (OMG it must be a real debt then...;)). :rotfl:
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Alexis27
    Options
    Control Account eh? Bless 'em.
  • toria77
    toria77 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    I said I would keep you all updated being the only RCP person...

I guess there is a reson we dont have samples of letters from them, it would appear they dont send them!

Still not heard anything.... for what it is worth they got the extra 20p back off me this week as the machine didnt give me my change!
    There, debt paid! LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family