We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Special Official Note For Mortgage Brokers

1…2223252728…47

Comments

  • I used to have a split personality but am in 2 minds about the accuracy of the diagnosis.


    OOOOOO the old ones are the best. They just keep on coming...................
  • Excuse me for sticking my oar in but this site is alleged to be 'free of ads' - see left hand side of page.

    Now just WHAT, pray, do the little mentions at the bottom of all these brokers' postings remind one of, eh...?
  • Joe_Bloggs
    Joe_Bloggs Posts: 4,535 Forumite
    Sorry Andrew I did not spot your transformation before my deeply philosophical musings regarding semantics etc. Eddy Izzard also has a tendency to 'dress up'. It is just an outlet to express ones inner feelings.
    J_B.
  • Ah bud-miser, how nice of you to join the debate. Are you well?
    I am a Mortgage Adviser

    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • Joe_Bloggs wrote:
    Sorry Andrew I did not spot your transformation before my deeply philosophical musings regarding semantics etc. Eddy Izzard also has a tendency to 'dress up'. It is just an outlet to express ones inner feelings.
    J_B.

    Absolutely :rotfl:
  • homer_j_3
    homer_j_3 Posts: 3,266 Forumite
    bud-miser wrote:
    Excuse me for sticking my oar in but this site is alleged to be 'free of ads' - see left hand side of page.

    Now just WHAT, pray, do the little mentions at the bottom of all these brokers' postings remind one of, eh...?


    dunno - what?
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • <
    Grabs a chair and sits comfortably with a beer to watch the inevitable scrap.

    Popcorn anyone???
  • homer_j_3
    homer_j_3 Posts: 3,266 Forumite
    i dont hold grudges honest lol.....
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • Nope, I don't scrap with anyone. Make love not war peeps :grouphug:

    I'm enjoying a few beers this evening, bud weiser to be specific - lovely stuff
    I am a Mortgage Adviser

    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • homer_j_3
    homer_j_3 Posts: 3,266 Forumite
    I chose the right day to go off the beer... No pun intended but I am going to dry out a little - not sure if this is the right place for me..
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.