Boosting your Tesco Clubcard Points Discussion Area

Options

Comments

• lovingtescoforever
    Options
    thorne101 wrote: »
    I need to boost my clubcard account in the next few months. Is this thread still current?

Check out paid to shop forum. This thread if is mainly dead tbh. But that's because tesco rarely do any decent pts offers it seems instore these days.

http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=44
  • thorne101
    Options
    great, thanks.
    I've registered on the site (cant view unless I do) just waiting to be accepted :) x
    Best win of 2016 - Fantastic Beasts European Premiere Tickets :j
  • *Kat*
    *Kat* Posts: 1,827 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I need to make £920 clubcard points. I want to use the SK:N laser hair removal so saving £2000 I guess.

Any quick/easy way to do this?
  • N20Y1D
    N20Y1D Posts: 2,059 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    *Kat* wrote: »
    I need to make £920 clubcard points. I want to use the SK:N laser hair removal so saving £2000 I guess.

Any quick/easy way to do this?

Spend £100,000 - i'll have the left over points, think of it as a reward for being helpful:o.
    TESCO EVERY LITTLE change to the t&cs HELPS
  • Pemberton01
    Pemberton01 Posts: 268 Forumite
    edited 30 October 2013 at 6:31PM
    Options
    I know the entering of renewals dates e.g. house insurance, pet insurance etc has been posted before....but from today 30/10/13 to 18/2/14 entering such information on https://www.renewals.tescobank.com gets you 125 Clubcard points. I think you can only enter details once, so probably won't get the 125 points if you've entered details on a previous points offer.
  • anotheruser
    Options
    When using self checkout, add up to 3 bags that you've "reused".
    Any more than 3 will call the lady over.
  • Ecky-thump
    Options
    Thanks for that tip, although I hardly use the self service till as I find it too fussy, so when I really have to use one I will definitely ask for 3 bags-full of points! Cheers!
  • Kefte
    Kefte Posts: 247 Forumite
    Options
    I have several ink cartridges - about 48. And I've requested twice for envelopes (first time 5-weeks ago) and been in two-stores to find them (asked customer service and searched near computer accessories area) and I still cannot get one... Can I just send them via courier with a letter stating my name and clubcard number?
  • Kefte
    Kefte Posts: 247 Forumite
    Options
    Seen some on Ebay. I begrudge paying for them though, but want to get rid of them all before the offer stops (knowing my luck).
  • Ecky-thump
    Options
    I really cannot understand why Tesco shows on their website that ink carts can be recycled through them when it is seemingly impossible to do so? Have you seen that website linked from the Tesco website, the one which was shown above on here about ink carts recycling? Try that next. Sorry if you have already done so, btw.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure