Options
1234568»

Comments

• JJ_Egan
    JJ_Egan Posts: 20,281 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Read the consumer rights sticky's .
    Basically a crack voids warranty as it may not be just a crack but damage underneath .

Basically you have no rights against Samsung your rights are with the vendor under Consumer Rights laws .
  • Donnacha
    Options
    Hi, I've had real problems dealing with Samsung. The complaints department is a Selectapost 38 address located in Sheffield.
    From experience I would urge you to keep all correspondence from you to them and vice versa. You can't phone the department and I've not been able to email them. Send your letters as a signed for delivery and chase them every step of the way. I found a way of keeping track of progress by phoning the UK corporate customer services, (see Samsung.com contact us), they could update me by checking my case reference but even they weren't able to phone the Selectapost department!
    My dealings with Samsung Selectapost customer services have been a nightmare, it's been a horrible experience. I have tried to register 2 letters of formal complaint and they are just not interested! They've either tried to misdirected me or I've simply been stonewalled. They have no record of a letter I sent (this was sent as a signed for delivery!) and when I've had to chase them through corporate a response has not been sent out to me.
    I wish you well, from my experience I would recommend going in hard from the start. Understand your consumer rights, CAB will be able to help you with this and advice on agencies like trading standards.
    Regards, D
  • JJ_Egan
    JJ_Egan Posts: 20,281 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    But your consumer rights are not with Samsung they are with the vendor .
  • plewsmeister
    Options
    Registered two items on there site, now I can't view them - which would be useful should I need to raise an issue. used the email template - get 'no reply' auto response and then nothing. Rang 0330 726 7864 today, with both mobile and landlane - 4 times - each time they claim they can't hear you and hung up. CS on 0330 726 1010 could hear me but passed me off to item registration Aggghhhhh!. Two bodily parts, the 2nd being elbow, spring to mind.
    Rename them Samsung, the untouchables
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport