Samsung Complaints procedure

Options
Can anyone post a link to this cant find it anywhere ?

Comments

• neilmcl
    neilmcl Posts: 19,460 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    OK, but why do you want to complain to Samsung?
  • laney85
    laney85 Posts: 861 Forumite
    Options
    neilmcl wrote: »
    OK, but why do you want to complain to Samsung?
    A number of reasons, Whats it to you ?
  • Equaliser123
    Equaliser123 Posts: 3,404 Forumite
    Options
    laney85 wrote: »

I think he was trying to be helpful.
  • laney85
    Options
    I think he was trying to be helpful.
    Been a long day , I do apoligise for assumimg otherwise.

I wanted to know the complaints procedure as the call centres are completely hopeless , the 6 people I have spoken to have been unhelpful and rude and I have being waiting 3 days for a promised callback which was promised within 2hours.
  • unholyangel
    unholyangel Posts: 16,863 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I think the reason he may have been asking is if you bought it from say.....tesco, then technically your contract is with them. Especially if it is within the first 6 months.

Although i'm just hazarding a guess :D
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means - Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride
  • Equaliser123
    Equaliser123 Posts: 3,404 Forumite
    Options
    Been a long day , I do apoligise for assumimg otherwise.

I wanted to know the complaints procedure as the call centres are completely hopeless , the 6 people I have spoken to have been unhelpful and rude and I have being waiting 3 days for a promised callback which was promised within 2hours.

You assume they have a complaints procedure.
  • neilmcl
    neilmcl Posts: 19,460 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    The point I would have made was that it may be that Samsung are not the ones you should be complaining to but rather the original retailer, but as you were so rude I'll leave it to others to go into the specifics.
  • laney85
    Options
    neilmcl wrote: »
    The point I would have made was that it may be that Samsung are not the ones you should be complaining to but rather the original retailer, but as you were so rude I'll leave it to others to go into the specifics.
    I did apoligise, however i,m glad that you didnt go into specifics as Samsung contacted me half an hour after sending the email with a satisfactory resolution.
  • TomSotong
    Options
    Does anyone know what is Samsung complaint and Refund department email address is? We have a faulty fridge which broke down, despite them extending the warranty of the original warranty in writing - they have now refused to deal with the issue. I've called their customer service on many occasions with contradicting advice. They also refused to put anything in writing. Please can someone help?

I will never buy any Samsung products again, EVER! I paid £550 for a fridge. It's just not worth the headache. They are rude, dishonest, unethical. I despise Samsung.
  • TomSotong
    Options
    And btw - I reported the problem last year and despite me insisting that I wanted a replacement - Samsung engineer convinced me that it can be fixed. I've taken many days off work and cannot afford to keep on doing this. Very upset and felt like I've been conned by Samsung. :-(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure