🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Test & Vote (merged)

Options

Comments

• choolstuff
    choolstuff Posts: 143 Forumite
    Options
    They once sent me a fun size pack of smarties, no note, no email or anything. Only found out it was from them when they sent me an invitation to the survey, in french! Hope my O level french was good enough. :j
  • cougar_3
    cougar_3 Posts: 746 Forumite
    Options
    To stand a chance of being selected, do you have to say that you've not heard it talked about and you haven't already tested it?
  • drstonk
    drstonk Posts: 200 Forumite
    Options
    I never seem to get picked for the test either and i've had to remind them every time i've requested an amazon voucher
    considering that valued opinions send me an email reminding me that a voucher is due and i've taken part in tests for them i would definately recommend them.
    no referral link either

http://www.valuedopinions.co.uk/

what a nice man i am
    Cymru Am Byth
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I have never been picked for anything to test either.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Vintage67
    Vintage67 Posts: 94 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Had an email from them yesterday saying I've been selected for a product test. Opened it excitedly, wondering if it would be the MP3 player, DVD player or PSP that I've signed up to test lately.... Turned out to be for anti-acne cream, which I'd never even signed up for - last time I had acne was about 20 years ago!
  • droopsnout
    droopsnout Posts: 3,620 Forumite
    Options
    I've been a member of Test & Vote (known as Toluna in France) in both the UK and France for ages. Have never been selected for any trials. Hear from from the UK site quite infrequently, and have never applied for any reward.

Stumpy, I haven't seen the test for "Mr Proper", but suspect it is actually "Monsieur Propre", which is the French equivalent of Mister Muscle. It means Mr Clean.
    Much of the social history of the Western world over the past three decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good. - Thomas Sowell, "Is Reality Optional?", 1993
  • sweetmoneysaver
    Options
    I have registered for numerous trials on the test & vote site and have never been selected. If anybody gets a PSP to try out they will be very lucky. I have however received an amazon voucher from them after I got the 20,000 points needed. The code came by e-mail fairly quickly but it took well over a year to get £5 worth of vouchers.

Hope someone is lucky with the PSP!
    Now debtfree except for the mortgage!
  • across
    across Posts: 1,648 Forumite
    Options
    ive never been selected for any trials either and am finding it hard to get enough points for a voucher im only on 12720 points and there seems to be no more surveys to do most of the quick votes i must have already done has anyone any tips on getting points??? thanks!! also the psp is only showing as forthcoming when i went in??? so i couldnt apply any tips????!!!!

:eek:
  • chrisvenn
    chrisvenn Posts: 295 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ive signed up for both of these companys to try and test somthing
    If this post helped you Please say thanks :)
  • rchddap1
    rchddap1 Posts: 5,926 Forumite
    Options
    At first Test&vote seemed like it could be a good site....I don't rate it at all though. I have never tested anything and I'm waiting for a few thousand points to be credit to my account.

The chances that you'll get a psp are about as high as that of a pig flying past your window.
    Baby Year 1: Oh dear...on the move

Lily contracted Strep B Meningitis Dec 2006 :eek: Now seemingly a normal little monster. :beer:
    Love to my two angels that I will never forget.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport