I want to go to sleep and not wake up

Options
1235»

Comments

• abbecer
    abbecer Posts: 2,177 Forumite
    Options
    Broked hearted. I would like to send you lots of love and hugs. Please see your GP as soon as you can you can't go on like this. There is no shame in admitting you need help. I have had depression twice and there is an end to it with the right help.

Rebecca x
  • moozie_2
    moozie_2 Posts: 3,063 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Good morning BH

Thank you logging on to let us know how you are. One day at a time hun. Hope the fresh air helps :grouphug:
    Leason learnt :beer:
  • Murtle
    Murtle Posts: 4,154 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If there is support available, please use it. People won't think you can't cope. You and the children are more important then not accepting something that is available to help you. No one survives well on their own, and we all need some company from time to time. Glad to hear you are off to the park today, at least putting yourself in others way means that you stand the chance of proper conversation.£3000 paid off in a year is absolutely fantastic, just ensure you do keep something little for yourself to treat yourself every now and then, burn out won't help. You need something to perk youself up every now and again. big hugs thoughM
  • LookingAhead
    LookingAhead Posts: 4,633 Forumite
    Options
    Hey BH. I hope the walk in the park helped. It seems to be a nice day today (well here it does....) so I hope the sunshine made you feel good.

Don't think about people thinking you can't cope. If you can get some help just to get you back on the right path, you would do so well to take it. That is what it is there for....

If you had a friend who was struggling and she/he reached out for help, you would give it without judgement I am sure because you wanted them to get back on an even keel.

Another big hug for you here!
    Bank Balance: In the black for the moment.
    Sainsburys Loan: Cleared July 2010
    Credit cards: AMEX Airmiles Card: direct debit set to clear balance monthly
  • Petal_3
    Petal_3 Posts: 779 Forumite
    Options
    Hi BH

Fortunately I haven't felt like that in some years now. I used to say that I wanted to go to sleep and not wake up...not that I wanted to die...just at my really low moments I really wanted a loooooong sleep and a rest from dealing with stuff, thinking about stuff and wanting to get away from how I was feeling and generally feeling like I wanted it all to just STOP!

It's not a very nice place to be....but things WILL improve because they HAVE to....don't they?

Hugs
    ~x~
    Owned by [STRIKE]4[/STRIKE] 4 cats: 2 x Maine coon cross males, 1 x Pixie Bob male and[STRIKE] 2[/STRIKE] 1 x Norwegian Forest male....cute!

R.I.P Darling Jackson 11/7/09 - 15/1/10 :(
    Miss u sweetie... :heart:
  • Broken_hearted
    Options
    Petal wrote:
    Hi BH

Fortunately I haven't felt like that in some years now. I used to say that I wanted to go to sleep and not wake up...not that I wanted to die...just at my really low moments I really wanted a loooooong sleep and a rest from dealing with stuff, thinking about stuff and wanting to get away from how I was feeling and generally feeling like I wanted it all to just STOP!

It's not a very nice place to be....but things WILL improve because they HAVE to....don't they?

Hugs
    ~x~
    Thats it. I don't want to die never did. I just wanted to escape, the world to just let me be me. It's so hard getting people to understand what its like to be on call 24 hours a day. They just look down on me because I can't work but I work harder than most people ever will. I'm not asking for credit or sympathy just some peace.
    Barclaycard 3800

Nothing to do but hibernate till spring

• anniestar
    anniestar Posts: 2,600 Forumite
    Options
    Aw sweetie you are amazing and are doing such a fantastic job. Havn't got any world shattering advice(nothing new there then) only wanted to say kep your chin up, its awful to be lonley and pi**ed off, what helps me more than i'd ever think possible is knowing i've got this wonderful site. You are terrific, i read all of your posts and am sending you (((((((HUGE HUGS))))))), and LOADS of love. XXX
    Blind as you run...aware you were staring at the sun.

And when no hope was left inside on that starry starry night.

:A Level 42- the reason I exist. :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport