🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks

Options

Comments

• Grapey
    Grapey Posts: 269 Forumite
    Options
    leni wrote:
    I subscribed for a yearly subscription with isubscribe on the 23rd and haven't had the points yet! Does anyone know how I go about enquiring with pigsback?:confused:

I had to chase up my points, I forwarded my confirmation email from iSubscribe to postmaster@pigsback.com saying that I hadn't got my points yet and received an email back from Pigsback and the points within 24 hours
  • Grapey
    Grapey Posts: 269 Forumite
    Options
    Chimera wrote:
    anyone know how long it takes for skilljam points to come through? I registered and desposited last week. I took money out staright away as well. will this affect my points?

I asked near enough the same thing a few weeks ago and if I remember correctly I was told that they wouldn't honour the points if the money was withdrawn straight away. I kept it in for the 14 days quoted to receive the points and then had to chase the points up. When i got them I withdrew the money and all is well. Someone else might be able to confirm the whole withdrawing the money straight away situation better than me though because I'm not sure if I'm totally right with it
  • avoniel
    avoniel Posts: 583 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My wife won Ticketmaster quiz today. This is 3rd quiz she has won in just over a month. I still havent won.
    Thanks
    to everyone for posting answers
  • zounds
    zounds Posts: 444 Forumite
    Options
    jmcateer wrote:
    My wife won Ticketmaster quiz today. This is 3rd quiz she has won in just over a month. I still havent won.
    Thanks
    Congrats to her - 3 in a month is cool, anything interesting?
    I'm the same as you, entered all comps every day and no win in 7 months!! heh
    ahh well - we're due one soon i'm sure! :)
  • diana11
    diana11 Posts: 540 Forumite
    Options
    Chimera wrote:
    anyone know how long it takes for skilljam points to come through? I registered and desposited last week. I took money out staright away as well. will this affect my points?

It says to allow 14 days to receive the points. I don't know whether to bother with Skilljam as people seem to be struggling to get their points.
  • clairehas
    clairehas Posts: 2,762 Forumite
    Options
    jmcateer wrote:
    Thanks

wow!!! well done her!! 3 in one month!:D :T :T :D

im not getting at her - but y dont pigsback give other people a chance to win!! :D

what did she do with her points!! :D
  • clairehas
    clairehas Posts: 2,762 Forumite
    Options
    i wanna just check something with everyone!!

my dad wanted to create an ebay account - i told him to do it through ebay!

so he went to pigsback and registered! it says 300 pp on first bid -so im guessing u dont have to win the item but just bid on it! and do u just search and make a bid on the pigsback page!! (does that make sense!)
  • Caggie
    Caggie Posts: 230 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations. I have been on Pigsback for months and never won anything. It always amazes me how many people who subscribe ( and post) to this forum seem to win. Enjoy your rewards
  • tankgirl1
    tankgirl1 Posts: 4,252 Forumite
    Options
    well ive just bought the bollywood mag from isubscribe for £3.50........ heres hoping i get the 1000 points without too much trouble! :rolleyes: :)
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

RIP POOCH 5/09/94 - 17/09/07
  • Jarvissa
    Jarvissa Posts: 158 Forumite
    Options
    jmcateer wrote:
    Thanks

Er.. no she didn't!!

I did!

Thats my name up on the site today!

Confused.....
    Wins for 2009: Nada, Zip, Zilch :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate