🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks

Options

Comments

• hovism
    hovism Posts: 126 Forumite
    Options
    http://www.pigsback.co.uk/offers/490276515/default.asp Touchan quiz 20 points. Answer: Mother Theresa

http://www.pigsback.co.uk/offers/66387355/default.asp

Travel quiz for 10 points Answer: Philadelphia

http://www.pigsback.co.uk/offers/713248849/default.asp Quiz for 10 points. Answer: Suspention bridge.
  • stenny_2
    stenny_2 Posts: 770 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    1 ct so far

No clicks for me, that could have been an old one as i can't see pigsback being opened today with it being a Bank Holiday?

:confused:
    But first, the most asked question:

Q "Is anything worn under your kilt???"

A "No. Everything is in perfect working order Thank You!!."
  • jjef
    jjef Posts: 1,750 Forumite
    Options
    How often do the click throughs appear, I first joined Pigsback in July and had lots of click throughs but they have dried up recently, do they only appear for new accounts and then stop or do they continue at random times?
  • looby75
    looby75 Posts: 23,387 Forumite
    Options
    stenny wrote:
    No clicks for me, that could have been an old one as i can't see pigsback being opened today with it being a Bank Holiday?

:confused:

No ct's for me today either.
  • Laneyboo
    Laneyboo Posts: 319 Forumite
    Options
    do most of you order your voucher as soon as you have enough points or wait until you have enough points for a few vouchers?? just wondering as im nearing enough points for my 1st boots voucher :)
    I LOVE MSE! :money:
  • mandy_moo_1
    mandy_moo_1 Posts: 1,201 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi. As soon as i have enough points for a voucher i send off for it cos i don't like the idea of loads coming at once in case they get lost in the post!!
  • Sophy
    Sophy Posts: 486 Forumite
    Options
    I order at once with everything like this. I live in fear of the company going suddenly bankrupt, and my having spent weeks dilligently clicking and shopping while ending up with no incentives!
  • Hoopylass
    Hoopylass Posts: 910 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    Options
    IS there any expiry date on the vouchers? Im hoping to get as many points as I can and use them for xmas alongside my boots points.
    Total Debt
    Was £4145.81now £0.00
  • aliwatts
    aliwatts Posts: 651 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hoopylass wrote:
    IS there any expiry date on the vouchers? Im hoping to get as many points as I can and use them for xmas alongside my boots points.

No there isnt, I have had a few Bootss vouchers and there isnt an expiry on them.
    :hello: Laugh and smile everyday, it keeps you healthy ! :wave:
    Thanks for everybodies help on here, what a great community !
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    is anyone else having trouble logging into pigsback today? I can't seem to sign in
    :A
    :A
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport