Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks

Options

Comments

• pinkfluffybabe
    Options
    Laneyboo wrote:
    do most of you order your voucher as soon as you have enough points or wait until you have enough points for a few vouchers?? just wondering as im nearing enough points for my 1st boots voucher :)

I haven't claimed anything yet, I am saving up for the CDWow £50 voucher for xmas gifts.
    Not buying unnecessary toiletries 2024 14/53 UU, 11 IN
  • aliwatts
    aliwatts Posts: 651 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can someone answer my isubscribe question, do you have to ssubscribe to a full 12 months subscription? surely that costs more than the 1000 points that you get?
    :hello: Laugh and smile everyday, it keeps you healthy ! :wave:
    Thanks for everybodies help on here, what a great community !
  • Hoopylass
    Hoopylass Posts: 910 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    Options
    Ive just ordered my first boots voucher, gonna put that away for xmas!
    Total Debt
    Was £4145.81now £0.00
  • Sadie204
    Sadie204 Posts: 159 Forumite
    Options
    Can anyone help???

I recently gained enough points to order two 1100 vouchers from pigsback. I chose the £10 off at Pizza Hut and £10 off at Bella Italia. The other day I received two £5 vouchers which can be redeemed at a number of places including the two restaurants above and one £5 Tempest voucher?! I have tried emailing them but no answer yet.

Has anyone had this happen before? Should I wait and see or email again? What do you think?:confused:
  • fatboyonadiet
    fatboyonadiet Posts: 5,397 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Both Pizza Hut and Bella Italia vouchers are actually the whitbread leisure vouchers - but that doesn't exactly answer your query, maybe wait for them to reply
    2p off is still 2p off!
  • droopsnout
    droopsnout Posts: 3,620 Forumite
    Options
    Savvy_Sue wrote:
    Huh! There's a mistake in it today - they've put reined for ruled when they mean reigned!
    This has happened before, some months ago when I used to post the crossword. You'd have thought they'd have put it right!
    Much of the social history of the Western world over the past three decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good. - Thomas Sowell, "Is Reality Optional?", 1993
  • Claire_DC
    Claire_DC Posts: 1,269 Forumite
    Options
    Hi. As soon as i have enough points for a voucher i send off for it cos i don't like the idea of loads coming at once in case they get lost in the post!!

They send them recorded delivery if they're over a certain amount (think its 30 or 40) :)
    Lost lbs =
    Gained £s = Quidco £261.90, Free Fivers £22.26, Matched Betting
  • leni
    leni Posts: 942 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I subscribed for a yearly subscription with isubscribe on the 23rd and haven't had the points yet! Does anyone know how I go about enquiring with pigsback?:confused:

DEBT FREE for the first time in 10 years and with savings!

1st Baby due May 2011 :o it's a BOY:j
  • arkonite_babe
    arkonite_babe Posts: 7,375 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    NORTHERN IRELAND PIGGIES ONLY

Place the Face Quiz

http://www.pigsback.com/offers/813808620/default.asp

Answer: Michael Douglas

Also on the same page is a Buff or Bluff Quiz
    Answer: Babe , Pig in the city
  • Grapey
    Grapey Posts: 269 Forumite
    Options
    aliwatts wrote:
    Can someone answer my isubscribe question, do you have to ssubscribe to a full 12 months subscription? surely that costs more than the 1000 points that you get?

Hi,

yes it does cost more than the 1000 points you get back for most of them but I think the idea is that the £10 back as piggypoints is an incentive to use iSubscribe rather than a way to get free piggy points. However if you do want free piggypoints then the previous Pigsback thread had links to subscriptions that were less than £10.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure