PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.

🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

missed rent payments urgent help please

Options

Comments

• simblack
    simblack Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Where's all the love and humanity gone?

It's a good job I am so unshakably arrogant because you people are an itsy little bit nasty.

The truth is I have so much money it's often hard to keep track of it all. A few hundred here or there can easily go unnoticed. Thank you hard working tax payers. Your money paid for a lot of good nights (albeit awkward mornings- you know what I mean!)

Taking time out of my busy schedule of watching Jeremy Kyle to ask members if it's ok to reimburse the Uni in instalments appears to me to be perfectly reasonable but it obviously turns out to be the worse crime in all of human history. And whoa god help anyone who commits the atrocity of simplifying their first post to get a quick and uncomplicated resolution.

Awful people..... truly awful!
  • Wee_Willy_Harris
    Wee_Willy_Harris Posts: 7,512 Forumite
    Options
    Maybe you shouldn't take these things so personally. Obviously, the life of a student has made you very thin skinned, but the real life beckons soon enough, and that may toughen you up. Enjoy your youth, and all the fruits it brings, as soon enough (and sooner than you think) you will have the kids, the mortgage, the crappo job and ME to support in the twighlight of my years. Karma, man.
  • DVardysShadow
    DVardysShadow Posts: 18,949 Forumite
    Options
    simblack wrote: »

It's a good job I am so unshakably arrogant because you people are an itsy little bit nasty.

The truth is I have so much money it's often hard to keep track of it all. A few hundred here or there can easily go unnoticed. Thank you hard working tax payers. Your money paid for a lot of good nights (albeit awkward mornings- you know what I mean!)

Taking time out of my busy schedule of watching Jeremy Kyle to ask members if it's ok to reimburse the Uni in instalments appears to me to be perfectly reasonable but it obviously turns out to be the worse crime in all of human history. And whoa god help anyone who commits the atrocity of simplifying their first post to get a quick and uncomplicated resolution.

You didn't just simplify, you told it wrong and you changed your story. People here have been honest with you, let's hope you don't have to deal with too many honest people if you find the experience awful.

And if you have so much money you can't keep track of it, then pay off what you owe rather than being a time waster here. Most of us come here to get away from the sight of Jeremy Kyle walk ons.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • clutton_2
    clutton_2 Posts: 11,149 Forumite
    Options
    you have lied to us, lied to the university and worse of all you are lieing to yourself...

what is so hard about saying " i'm sorry, i mucked up, i lied about it, and i should have paid more attention to my finances"

it takes a strong and big person to apologise - here is even easier its in writing to total strangers.. - i doubt you will ever be capable of admitting you are in the wrong to someone's face if you cant do it on a forum......

but for someone to lie lie and then lie again when faced with over-whelming opinoin that you are a liar.. well it beggars belief...

and then to want sympathy ????
  • simblack
    simblack Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    clutton wrote: »
    you have lied to us, lied to the university and worse of all you are lieing to yourself...

what is so hard about saying " i'm sorry, i mucked up, i lied about it, and i should have paid more attention to my finances"

it takes a strong and big person to apologise - here is even easier its in writing to total strangers.. - i doubt you will ever be capable of admitting you are in the wrong to someone's face if you cant do it on a forum......

but for someone to lie lie and then lie again when faced with over-whelming opinoin that you are a liar.. well it beggars belief...

and then to want sympathy ????

Are you calling me a liar?
  • RecoveringAlcoholic
    Options
    Please do not feed the troll.

Karma.

Living Sober.

Some methods A.A. members have used for not drinking.

"A simple book for complicated people"
  • DVardysShadow
    DVardysShadow Posts: 18,949 Forumite
    Options
    Well, the answer to that doesn't matter either way.

If we said you were, you might tell it that we said you were a bastion of truth. And if we said you weren't, you might tell it all outraged that we had called you a liar.

Strangely, if you are trolling, the only untruth would be the implication that the situation is real rather than hypothetical.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Ulfar
    Ulfar Posts: 1,309 Forumite
    Options

No need for anyone to call you a liar you have admitted it in your own posts.
  • woody01
    woody01 Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    Options
    No.......just stupid.

And there is the attitude of a person with a very low intelligence thinking the University makes them employable.

I am glad you liked Uni, but i am sure when your shelf stacking days begin (as that is all you will have to look forward to), you will cast your mind back and realise what a 100% idiot you have been (and still are)!
  • Wee_Willy_Harris
    Wee_Willy_Harris Posts: 7,512 Forumite
    Options
    Repeat after me..... "Do you want fries with that?"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts