We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 12

1…9949959979991000…1488

Comments

  • aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    just found boo's eBay listing - how cuuuuuuute is Isla!! onky thing is that you're only selling 1 by doing as an auction... BIN and you could have higher quantities.
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

    would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • Mazcabs
    Mazcabs Posts: 2,108
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I got some free tickets to bingo on Monday evening as its my b'day soon, so me and a few friends went and I won £1172.60! I cried! So I've treated myself to the latest version of a digital camera I've wanted for ages
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0031MA0ZY/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

    Well done on the Bingo win CJ

    csh wrote: »
    As a side note, wonder if Buttons has had another appointment with the PS yet?

    Where is Buttons?? Has she gone away?

    Beenie - where are you too..

    Just seen the tutus as well, they are lovely shame I have 2 boys.. I also saw the TT bibs in Aldi and they had England cups as well...

    Right best get on with some work as I am actually in the office today, catch up later girlies..
    Mum to 2 lovely boys who keep me busy.
  • boogellyboo
    boogellyboo Posts: 1,345 Forumite
    Morning ladies,

    just waiting for my brother as he decided to come to Leeds as well but he's mega late and I should have just got my coach :rolleyes:
    SugarSpun wrote: »
    Boo, I love your auction but would you consider putting them up as BIN? The World Cup starts tomorrow and England might be out before your auction ends :rotfl:

    I've got 5 listed as BIN, are they not showing up?
    Ah right, I don't think he and sis know that! I will let them know.

    :rotfl: I haven't trid but I'm guessing I could hold the 2 remote controls that are next to me here. (EDIT have tried, can hold :rotfl:)
    .

    Right, tonight I'm seeing what I can hold under mine! I look really lobsided atm as Isla's only fed from one side :o
    aless02 wrote: »
    just found boo's eBay listing - how cuuuuuuute is Isla!! onky thing is that you're only selling 1 by doing as an auction... BIN and you could have higher quantities.

    I'm hoping exploiting my cute daughter will sell more tutu's! It's for her benefit as then I'll be able to stay home if I start selling more from home :)

    The dummies and bibs were from asda, they had the cups too but I thought some people might want them for babies that are too young for sippy cups? They were all £1, is that the same as aldi?

    Thank you so much for the FB campaign, you're all lovely ladies :A

    Glam - I love the pic of Jack! He has the best cheeky faces and I can just see him squealing as he does them :D
    Belly Monkey arrived 19.11.09 :j
  • jillie1974
    jillie1974 Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    Hello all,

    Not been about for a while but congrats on the scan Bruno & Mrs Bruno, well done to all the achievements, hugs for all the upsets, happy birthday for the ones I've missed.

    Love the tutus talk - do you think Charlie and Reece would wear one?!! Knew Reece should have been a girl lol!

    I bought Reece (me!!) a new buggy, its a 3 wheeler Britax Strider and its so easy to push! Got it second hand for £51 - ebay

    I got some free tickets to bingo on Monday evening as its my b'day soon, so me and a few friends went and I won £1172.60! I cried! So I've treated myself to the latest version of a digital camera I've wanted for ages
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0031MA0ZY/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

    And then I'm either going to send the rest to bank of mum and dad to clear a little bit of what we owe or put it in a savings account til we have the whole amount we owe!


    nice one!!!:beer::beer::T:j
    'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'
  • 3onitsway
    3onitsway Posts: 4,000
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Boogelly - From memory, I think that may be cheaper than Alid. :money:
    :beer:
  • csh_2
    csh_2 Posts: 3,294
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    3onitsway wrote: »
    Boogelly - From memory, I think that may be cheaper than Alid. :money:

    99p in Aldi (still have the email)
  • aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    boo, AHA I see the BIN ones now! They were buried amongst the adult fancy dress - you might want to add baby to the title somehow? Or maybe I'm just a thicky :p.
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

    would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    My parents have arrived, bringing with them two TT England bibs, two TT England dummies and one England sippy cup :rotfl:

    The bibs are going straight to my friend with twins and I'll store the dummies for emergencies. The sippy cup we'll probably use.
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • Sarah_Joanne
    Sarah_Joanne Posts: 3,089 Forumite

    I got some free tickets to bingo on Monday evening as its my b'day soon, so me and a few friends went and I won £1172.60! I cried! So I've treated myself to the latest version of a digital camera I've wanted for ages
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0031MA0ZY/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

    And then I'm either going to send the rest to bank of mum and dad to clear a little bit of what we owe or put it in a savings account til we have the whole amount we owe!

    Good on you!!!! I would have cried too!
    aless02 wrote: »
    I will definitely stop moaning about mine now. Also, if you really can lose the weight you want, these should go down a bit. Hopefully. :o Well, mine went up when I gained weight over the past few years so the reverse should be true, right?

    Every time I ever lost weight the first place it went from was my boobs, but then that was always the last place it went on to when I gained weight. I would have preferred it the other way around!

    Jillie and extra £50 isn't bad! I'm looking forward to finding out what our new amount will be after yesterday's update call to them :)
  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,152
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    How lovely to see you all had fun trying to carry your weekly shopping under your boobs lol...

    Now.. can you fit a kitten under each one?
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.