We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 12

1…997998100010021003…1488

Comments

  • workinmummy
    workinmummy Posts: 1,479 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    so Mel do you remember from your dispensing days if there is an OTC steroid cream? I

    !

    Sami you can get a 1% Hydrocortisone cream at any chemist for about£3.50.
  • aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    Evansangel wrote: »
    Boo, skysports are showing pics of world cup supporters and there is a baby with a flag.

    I think you can do one better and send the one on ebay :p

    [EMAIL="u2us@skysports.com"]u2us@skysports.com[/EMAIL]

    SPEAKING OF, look at the photo hubby managed to snap today:

    x2_193f257

    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

    would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Afternoon, and how is the world today?
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • Stupid question but if you have a PAYG phone do you pay to call your voicemail?
    r.mac wrote: »
    please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman :D
    Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14oz
    A new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 2012
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Stupid question but if you have a PAYG phone do you pay to call your voicemail?

    Depends on your network and tariff, have a look on the website. :D
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • Hi Tara - how is Maddy's walking coming along?


    I was asking you lot cos I am a lazy cow!!
    r.mac wrote: »
    please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman :D
    Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14oz
    A new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 2012
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Hi Tara - how is Maddy's walking coming along?


    I was asking you lot cos I am a lazy cow!!

    Happily standing on her own, but waiting for her to put a foot forward, currently bopping to Elbow on the kitchen floor! :cool:

    Which network?
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • SusanC_2
    SusanC_2 Posts: 5,344 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    jillie1974 wrote: »
    We'll be getting an extra £50 a month from next payment so i guess they do that rather than pay a lump sum. nevr mind :D it would have been nice to get the £600 now though.
    The lump sums are where they've underpaid from the previous year.
    aless02 wrote: »
    I live in a small 2 bedroom flat with zero storage space, yet I have managed to completely lose an entire double flat sheet that was part of a set. Where on earth could it be?! shrug.gif
    I've lost one of those expanding box files that has sections for financial things.
    Any question, comment or opinion is not intended to be criticism of anyone else.
    2 Samuel 12:23 Romans 8:28 Psalm 30:5
    "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die"
  • Fitzio
    Fitzio Posts: 2,199 Forumite
    MFD - I have a contract phone and I still have to pay to dial my voicemail. I am on Vodafone. However, if I phone my own number, I can connect to voicemail and it's not charged. In case that's any use!


    I have taken the plunge and made a docs appointment for next Wed. Thanks for all your words of sympathy!
  • SusanC_2
    SusanC_2 Posts: 5,344 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Stupid question but if you have a PAYG phone do you pay to call your voicemail?
    You do on Orange. OH doesn't on his T-mobile but it's a very old tarrif which yo can't get any more so not sure if it's standard.
    Any question, comment or opinion is not intended to be criticism of anyone else.
    2 Samuel 12:23 Romans 8:28 Psalm 30:5
    "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die"
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.