We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 12

1…9991000100210041005…1488

Comments

  • Sarah_Joanne
    Sarah_Joanne Posts: 3,089 Forumite
    Bu99er! Just checked the dates for Easter next year as hoping it would be March so that I'd spend even less time actually at work when I go back for my 3 months but it's the end of April.

    Tara I can't see that link
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Glamazon wrote: »
    hello my lovely how are you? I'm good ta, just dealing with some mind boggling spreadsheets!

    how are the wedding plans going?

    eta - Hi tia!!!

    All done, now I'm bored! :p Want OH to get the suitcases down from the attic so I can sort what we need to go away.

    What are the spreadsheets for, you've probably said but I didn't read back much :o, I never use them. :cool:
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • jillie1974
    jillie1974 Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    ooh for those who use the Pampers Active.. ASda have mega boxes for £12. 126 size 4 is £12

    bargain :D:D:D
    'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'
  • csh_2
    csh_2 Posts: 3,294 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    tarajayne wrote: »

    Link doesn't work Tara! I want to see!!
  • The link worked for me :D well it did first time I tried it! I think they have removed the post.


    Only 93 nappies in a size 5 box :( can I keep squeezing Benjamin into size 4's?
    r.mac wrote: »
    please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman :D
    Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14oz
    A new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 2012
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Don't know why it won't work, yes I do, they removed it! Was flights to the moon.
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • Sarah_Joanne
    Sarah_Joanne Posts: 3,089 Forumite
    Hmmm someone requested me as a friend on FB, no idea who he is so I clicked "ignore" but it added him as a friend anyway!
  • redmel1621
    redmel1621 Posts: 6,010 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    Can someone please tell Edgar that it is not polite to constantly try to bite a chunk out of Mummy's leg :mad: it's really annoying me know, every time I stop him he gets angry then eventually has a tantrum - men!

    Can't stop got to take the boys to the dentist, I'm feeling stupid because I meant to make an app for me before my freeness ran out and I forgot :doh: I'm gonna end up paying a fortune for some kind of wisdom tooth thing at some point in the next year, there's no way I can hold out until I have another maternity exemption :rotfl:
    Also forgot to put in a repeat for my eczema steroid cream so Mel do you remember from your dispensing days if there is an OTC steroid cream? I totally begrudge paying £7 or whatever it is now for a piddly little tube of cream! might just keep using the one I have even though it's about to go out of date :undecided

    toodles!

    Sami

    There is generic hydrocortisone 1% or there are a few other brands too...HC45, Efcortolan, Eumovate...from memory I think they are all 0.5% and 1%. What you get prescribed may be a higher percentage and therefore more effective though:)

    xx
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.
  • Natalie85
    Natalie85 Posts: 243 Forumite
    Noooooooo

    OH's cousin has text to ask if she can pinch Alex on Saturday. And all my raging mummy hormones are shouting No.

    Should really let her though, as the house could do with a damn good clean and with 3 floors and 3 bathrooms it's a lot of cleaning, plus I have loads of ironing to do. But Noooooooo


    She can borrow mine aswell if she likes :p OH will be out all day watching world cup games, roling in smelling of booze and staying away from me :p

    so i shall be cleaning all day, then slobbing in front of the tele with a chippy tea ;) bit pointless going exercising tonight :rotfl:
  • Hmm - I have just noticed that Active Fit nappies are made in Trafford Park...I wonder if they have a factory shop there?
    r.mac wrote: »
    please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman :D
    Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14oz
    A new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 2012
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.