We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 12

1…10131014101610181019…1488

Comments

  • got-it-spend-it
    got-it-spend-it Posts: 5,016 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 11 June 2010 at 10:42AM
    Fitzio wrote: »
    Morning,

    I have never really been a fan of charm bracelets either. The original style ones look too heavy and annoying and jangly for me. And the modern versions just seem really common now. 2 years ago, a few people in my work had the Links of London ones which were obviously expensive. However, someone then started selling fake ones and next minute everyone had one!!

    My friend has a couple of different ones though and it is handy if I run out of present ideas.

    I have a real Links bracelet and a fake one (from Next) and other than the Links of London bit it is hard to tell the difference at a glance. Not sure I would have bothered with the real one if I'd got the other one first!
    csh wrote: »
    Oooo, does anyone remember when I had a secret to tell?!
    I might tell today :cool:


    [STRIKE]Yes, do please tell![/STRIKE] Just seen your news. That is just wonderful. I am so pleased for the whole family, and how doubly exciting that it's twins.

    I've woken up feeling rubbish today. Not going to baby sensory since I have almost lost my voice. Going to try and persuade OH to take bubba out for a bit so I can sleep on the sofa.

    EA- meant to say I love your wedding pics on FB. I hope Lily feels better soon.

    I've found a purple zia on net mums for £50. I think it would be rude not to have a look at it.
    :DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator :p
  • csh_2
    csh_2 Posts: 3,294 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Fitzio wrote: »
    Great news Csh! Very happy for you and your sister. Hope all continues to go well. xxx


    Me too. Shes had 5 scans already due to spotting but they are coming along nicely! Shes 13 and a bit weeks now
  • aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    thanks for asking all, but it was another terrible night here again. Up every hour, awake to play at 5 :(. I did go back to bed when he had his first nap just now, so i feel a bit better.

    Well done on the dummy removal, maz! For us, night 2 was the worst, so i'll be thinking of u tonight :o. Glad others had better nights though.

    Fab news, csh, so wonderful for her!

    It's almost 11 and i'm still in my pjs. Once someone's done pinching my booby to death, i really should take a shower. :o

    GISI, BUY THE PURPLE ZIA. YOU MUST BUY IT YOU MUST BUY IT!
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

    would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    YAAAYYYY FOR AUNTY CSH ... congratz to you and your family shes must be so happy :) x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • csh_2
    csh_2 Posts: 3,294 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Right, am away swimming. Really hope these wheels don't come when I'm out or I'll cry lol. No seriously, cry.
  • workinmummy
    workinmummy Posts: 1,479 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Excellent Happy news Csh :D
    ok jillie :D ...

    Everyone ok for a meet on the 7th of July ... at Heaton park ...it was heaton park right jillie ... is people ok with that?? :D x

    Not sure I can make that one. Need to save holidays, so I can actually be a good mum for a change and have a week off with Joe in the summer holidays.
    Sami_Bee wrote: »

    The chances of me arriving before 10:30 are slim to none :p so don't rush on my behalf ;)

    :rotfl:Seriously Sami, what do you do in a morning? I presume you will be requesting afternoon nursery sessions for Chris, because you are never going to make it there for 9am.

    I !!!!ing hate my ironing board... Steam came through the mesh on the bottom and burnt my knee... It hurts :(

    Ouchy! But what were you doing ironing?

    The fridge on my fridge freezer is finally died. Need a new one asap. Will have to borrow money off my mum as we are brassic :whistle:

    Beenie still AWOL?
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    wm someone else that say brassic .. the amount of time i have to explain what that means does my head in :rotfl: x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Mazcabs
    Mazcabs Posts: 2,108 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    3onitsway wrote: »

    Looks good, shame we are in Essex
    aless02 wrote: »
    Well done on the dummy removal, maz! For us, night 2 was the worst, so i'll be thinking of u tonight :o. Glad others had better nights though.

    Thanks Aless.... have you taken the dummy off Finn already (or am I reading that wrongly) ?

    CSH - congrats to your sister

    Not really into charm bracelets here either....
    Mum to 2 lovely boys who keep me busy.
  • 3onitsway
    3onitsway Posts: 4,000 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Mazcabs wrote: »
    Looks good, shame we are in Essex

    Theres one in London. (I'm rubbish with 'down south'. But London isn't that far is it?) :o
    :beer:
  • Krystaltips
    Krystaltips Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    3onitsway wrote: »
    We're going in October, they're in Cannon Hill Park Birmingham... We booked it for a school day morning so we don't have to pay for Aimee too... :o

    Ouchy! But what were you doing ironing?
    I found a pair of trousers I don't recall owning... Wonder how long they've been in the bag for... Would have saved me £20 for Hubby's cousins wedding in April if I'd have ironed them sooner... :rolleyes:
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.