We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 12
Comments
-
Ooo csh - don't leave us all in suspenders any longer!!!
3 - pretty pricey for the weekend...might just be forced to book though (*wonders vaguely if she could cope with that many kids in one place*)please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman
Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14ozA new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 20120 -
My_Fathers_Daughter wrote: »3 - pretty pricey for the weekend...might just be forced to book though (*wonders vaguely if she could cope with that many kids in one place*)
It says on the front page tickets from £5, but I can't find the £5 ones?
Come on CSH I've got cleaning to do but can't leave the laptop til you tell us.:beer:0 -
:jI'M GOING TO BE AUNTY CSH!!:j
AND ITS TWINS!!I'm very excited!!! My sister is pregant and due on 15th Dec! She had IVF (self funded) this was her second try at it and it worked!!!She has severe endo and after surgery had less than 30% chance of conception with help so we are all over the moon!After first IVF failed she had a natural bfp the next month but had an MMC so was keeping it quiet. I know you lot aren't real but I wasn't taking any chances!0 -
:j:j:j:j
Awwww, CSH. Thats lovely news.
It made me all goosepimply.
:beer:0 -
:jI'M GOING TO BE AUNTY CSH!!:j
AND ITS TWINS!!I'm very excited!!! My sister is pregant and due on 15th Dec! She had IVF (self funded) this was her second try at it and it worked!!!She has severe endo and after surgery had less than 30% chance of conception with help so we are all over the moon!After first IVF failed she had a natural bfp the next month but had an MMC so was keeping it quiet. I know you lot aren't real but I wasn't taking any chances!
Aw thats lovely csh, congrats to you all ! xx0 -
:j:j:j:j Fantastic news :j:j:j:jA very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea
Where does the time go? :think:0 -
It says on the front page tickets from £5, but I can't find the £5 ones?
If you go at 9.30am on a weekday morning then you can get a £5 ticket.
Aw - congrats csh!!please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman
Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14ozA new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 20120 -
Great news Csh! Very happy for you and your sister. Hope all continues to go well. xxx0
-
Thanks everybody for good wishes! Am very excited and relieved too as she has been desperate for a baby for years and I always felt a bit guilty having C and K and planning another.
Can't believe theres going to be 2 of them!!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards