We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Center Parcs Promotion codes

Options

Comments

• Mooglie
    Options
    I have just booked a holiday at Centre Parcs and saved over £115.00 ! Just enter the code SAVECP and you too will save money. However the offer is only for the duration of January !

Good Luck !

Mooglie
  • lillyboo
    lillyboo Posts: 131 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

Phoned and complained about centre parcs withdrawing the come back soon code, as it is still advertised on the back of their park maps!
    Must have got through to someone having a good day cause she gave me one, even though she said she shouldn't !!!

The code is CBS9F then you add your previous booking number if within the last 28 days and your surname - giving various discounts! HTH :beer:
  • elmo98
    Options
    Does anyone know of any valid discount codes that would work for Longleat w/b either 7th or 14th Dec?
  • yummymummy82
    Options
    Hi I tried this and it hasnt worked :-(
    Has anyone got any other codes please?
    Thanks
    xx
  • MGTF_2
    MGTF_2 Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    MANY MANY THANKS>>>

just used the code SAVECP on mid week break in June.

Received 30% discount !!! saved over £200 on a 4 BED Woodland Lodge.

Thanks to all Posters.....:T:j:D
  • lindos90
    lindos90 Posts: 3,209 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    lillyboo wrote: »
    Hi,

Phoned and complained about centre parcs withdrawing the come back soon code, as it is still advertised on the back of their park maps!
    Must have got through to someone having a good day cause she gave me one, even though she said she shouldn't !!!

The code is CBS9F then you add your previous booking number if within the last 28 days and your surname - giving various discounts! HTH :beer:

Tried the CBS9F, but it came up with screen for booking two villas, so it must be something to do with multiple bookings, have you had sucess with it lillyboo?
  • upsy_2
    upsy_2 Posts: 67 Forumite
    Options
    If you've not booked a short break for 2009 yet, now's a great time with our offer SAVECP. It's proving to be really popular and with new breaks added you could be enjoying a short break with your family soon. So don't miss out and give yourself something to look forward to this year.

Book offer SAVECP today. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Best wishes [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Center Parcs [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
  • hossa25
    hossa25 Posts: 26 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sorry to be dim - are there any rules on how to use this? who can use this?

I just tried on their website to enter the code at the start of a search for availability and it didn't seem to affect price so wonder if I am doing something wrong?

thanks for any advice!

deb
  • forumfan_2
    Options
    SAVECP is open to all customers but the dates go very quickly.

Center Parcs do add new dates fairly regularly however, in my experience, you probably won't see any discounts (a) for school holidays or (b) much further than 3 months in advance.

The best thing to do is sign up to their email or check out this link

http://www.centerparcs.co.uk/makeabooking/specialoffers/index.jsp

You will see other codes posted from time to time such as CPWEB and again this one is open to all or FAMILY (if you have a child under 5).

Other codes you may see are those starting in 'PP' but these are usually issued to corporate groups so you may be asked for proof that you are entitled to use these codes (in reality have never heard of this happening though)
  • forumfan_2
    Options
    I forgot to say that if a discount is applicable you will see both the original price and the discounted price against the accommodation
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure