We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Center Parcs Promotion codes

Options

Comments

• EMMA123
    Options
    Hi, looking for codes for elveden forest mid-week mon 6th july 09, have entered all codes on here and none seem to work :(

anyone got any other codes?

thank you
  • lisaspice
    Options
    No codes are ever offered for peak times ie easter, christmas or summer holidays,
    Lisa
  • alison6692
    alison6692 Posts: 2,533 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya

SAVECP worked for me 23/01/09 - at longleat but they only have 10 villa's left and they are the basic ones.
    HTH

Alison x
    :heart2:Mum to my little Daisy 3 and Archie 1.:heart2:
  • emmilou
    emmilou Posts: 297 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    none have worked for me when I tried yesterday but I am assuming its because it is Feb half term..yet again families are penalised for wanting to have a break! By £200 extra for just 3 nights :mad: it's an outrage
    • Make 2023 in 2023 # £00/2023
    • Mortgage free Aug 2022
  • forumfan_2
    Options
    spookycat wrote: »
    It doesn't give you any discount if you use the code (which we received in a recent email) versus trying to get a cost for the same dates without a code. The cost is the same.

I suspected it was a rip-off and it is. The codes clearly mean nowt!!:mad:

I'm debating ringing them, getting the price and then quoting a code for FAMILY, which gets a good discount year round, but I suspect they're only willing to allow the breaks to go for what they want at the time regardless of offers/codes etc.

The codes definitely give you a better discount but there are obviously peak weeks (ie school holidays) where they don't feel the need to offer these discounts. SAVECP is giving me at least £100 off 4 person accomodation. If the code is applicable it will show you the normal price versus the discounted price.

It is also worth noting that often the midweek breaks for 4 days can be cheaper than the weekend 3 day breaks so if you have pre school children this is great.

We live about 30 minutes from Longleat so we just go on a cheaper weekend as soon as the kids finish school or get a day pass from the local tourist board which is about £60 for a family of four - this is great cos you don't have to pack! We then use our Tesco Deals vouchers to eat in Cafe Rouge at the end of the day.

Hope this helps someone
  • monekyface_2
    Options
    I'm trying to find a discount code too but for a long weekend in April, any suggestions? Have tried all the ones above!
  • klb_3
    klb_3 Posts: 2,156 Forumite
    Options
    Try SAVECP, though it probably won't work during the Easter holidays.
  • Eire
    Options
    Looking for any codes for any type of discounts for a week in July for family of 4....Looked at website last week and now it has jumped up over 140 quid.....aghhhh

Any help would appreciate it....Tried all the other codes....
  • Wee_Bug
    Wee_Bug Posts: 254 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

Does anyone have a discount code for Centre parks? Hoping to book 4 night midweek stay in July. One of the party is over 55 if that makes a difference??

Or if someone could direct me to where I might find one.

Help greatly appreciated.

TIA
    WBx
  • monekyface_2
    Options
    Thanks, not trying for easter holidays (I dont think!!) I'm after w/e 17/04
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income