We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Center Parcs Promotion codes

Options

Comments

• jenny_f
    jenny_f Posts: 905 Forumite
    Options
    ooh, looking at going to CP in Jan - however hadn't thought about a code.

How do you know if these work as you have to enter them before you even get shown prices?
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Options
    Do it with then without code.
  • shibumi
    shibumi Posts: 212 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has anybody got the 'come back soon' code??
    We went in december but they had run out of leaflets.
    Many thanks
  • spookycat_2
    Options
    It doesn't give you any discount if you use the code (which we received in a recent email) versus trying to get a cost for the same dates without a code. The cost is the same.

I suspected it was a rip-off and it is. The codes clearly mean nowt!!:mad:

I'm debating ringing them, getting the price and then quoting a code for FAMILY, which gets a good discount year round, but I suspect they're only willing to allow the breaks to go for what they want at the time regardless of offers/codes etc.
  • feclmum
    feclmum Posts: 216 Forumite
    Options
    CPWINT is working for me for sherwood making the new style woodland lodge cheaper than the basic accomodation!
    hope this helps
  • charmed1_2
    Options
    The SAVECP code does work but only for certain dates and certain parks the list of dates are on the 'special offers' section on the main CP site not sure if i can post the link for the page on here
  • CaptainBlade
    Options
    Have tried all of the above (CPWINT / SAVECP / PPPZ) for a break at Whinfell in July 2009 but with no joy.

Does anyone know any current codes that give a discount for a 2 day break in the summer?

Thanks
  • Pauline1975
    Options
    Hiya. it might be a bit early yet but I'm looking for a code for a week in CP at Whinfell for November. I got the discount code for our holiday in Nov last year in March so maybe its a bit early yet!! Thanks xxx
  • weesiecodal
    Options
    I phoned center parcs today to ask about the Come Back Soon code and was told that this has been withdrawn. :mad:
    You'd think they'd be trying to encourage people to go back. I'm wondering if they've withdrawn all the codes as none have worked for me
  • CaptainBlade
    Options
    None of the codes have worked for me either.

We have a booking to go to Sherwood on 23/1/09 and so we rang to see if we could get discount on a potential new booking at Whinfell in the summer.

In the past they have always been pretty helpful, but on this occasion the girl seemed reluctant to offer any code, but told us to check when we are there, so it seems there is still some 'come back soon' discount but it may not be in the form of a voucher code - I will keep you informed.

CB
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport