Time to be realistic - another LBM

Options
124»

Comments

• anonymoose_3
    anonymoose_3 Posts: 617 Forumite
    Options
    Morning SHWA :hello:

Have you signed up for the May no spend challenge? :)

xx
    Proud to be dealing with my debts - LBM Mar 2010

Start weight [STRIKE]11 st 8.5lbs[/STRIKE] now 10st 3lb
    £2 savers No.99 - £68 July No Spend Days 7/8

A&L [STRIKE]£202 [/STRIKE]£152 Barclaycard [STRIKE]£3882.89[/STRIKE] £3817.74 :mad:
  • so_here_we_are
    Options
    I have been writing this throughout the morning so bare with me if it seems a bit all over the place J

I can’t believe it is Thursday, how brilliant (Even better as it means tomorrow is Friday) and I’m not working tonight which is brillianr – I booked it off, so I’ll get holiday pay J

I also made it though yesterday without spending a thing, which was excellent, turns out leaving purse at home is a brilliant idea so i have done the same again today. I have to get some bread but that can come out of the joint account but other than that I have made my own lunch so I shouldn’t have any spends.

Moose – I did used to be an active member of the NSD threads but every month I would pledge and every month I would not get anywhere near – I should have spotted where I was going wrong months ago whiles trying and failing to get NSD. So I shall whisper and say I shall go for 15 NSDs (including the 2 I’m already counting for yesterday and today) That’s most of the weekdays left in this month......

Hopefully by the end of today I should have 2 NSD, out of the last 2 and I am going to leave purse at home tomorrow as well so I can get another one before the weekend J

Feeling quite chipper today, let’s go mad and almost say almost positive....

I have also just had an apple and it was quite nice.....(a bit on the healthy side but...) and for lunch is a homemade tuna salad sandwich which I am quite looking forward to.

Has anyone seen the vampire diaries (I’m only on episode 5 - ish so kinda on catch up (so don’t give the end away) I don’t want to turn it off. I’m really enjoying watching them, haven’t gotten into a TV programme for ages..... Any other programmes people want to suggest – all are welcome.

May pop back again later...
    1vs 100 £50
    5500/335.25 (5.5K COMING DOWN)
    20.00/10,000(10K GOING UP)
    Not long now
    :)
  • anonymoose_3
    Options
    I think I'm going to fail miserably this month on my NSDs:o

Pleased to hear you're feeling positive today :D xx

A&L [STRIKE]£202 [/STRIKE]£152 Barclaycard [STRIKE]£3882.89[/STRIKE] £3817.74 :mad:
  • so_here_we_are
    Options
    It’s probably down to a few vodkas and a good night’s sleep (although head a bit sluggish this morning.....

So I’ve done it I have pledged 15 NSD’s officially..... 2/15 here we go.

I have also brought my bits from the joint a/c and my lunches next week – bread and meats and stuff come to a grand total of £3.16p so even if i have to get more bread or something I think I am going to beat my sainsbos shop substantially. Still haven’t spent anything for the remainder of this week. Although i have to say the weekend fills me with a bit of dread.....

Also my mom has emailed me a few pictures from years ago and one of them is of me and blimey i was slimmer – must work on that.. I won’t be going to any club or anything but maybe a bit of cutting back is called for......

It’s also clicked that if i keep my money in my account I may be better off.....hmmmmm how long did that take – blonde!

Must try to ebay this weekend maybe tomorrow.......got loads of stuff to do.
    1vs 100 £50
    5500/335.25 (5.5K COMING DOWN)
    20.00/10,000(10K GOING UP)
    Not long now
    :)
  • anonymoose_3
    Options
    Good luck with the NSDs :D

Free listing on ebay this weekend http://www2.ebay.com/aw/uk/201005.shtml#2010-05-05171046 ;)

xx

• Choc-addict
    Choc-addict Posts: 1,894 Forumite
    Options
    Also my mom has emailed me a few pictures from years ago and one of them is of me and blimey i was slimmer – must work on that.. I won’t be going to any club or anything but maybe a bit of cutting back is called for......

It’s also clicked that if i keep my money in my account I may be better off.....hmmmmm how long did that take – blonde!

:rotfl:It's quite logical isn't it - keep money in account = better off!!!

Know what you mean about pictures from a while ago, if you're like me though I was still starting on a diet every monday even when I didn't need too....us ladies are silly sometimes :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure