🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

SF's keeping on the straight and narrow!

Options

Comments

• slowlyfading
    slowlyfading Posts: 13,429 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks beanie, just wish my totals were going up a bit faster! :)
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Personal Finance Blogger + YouTuber / In pursuit of FIRE
  • curlygirl1971
    curlygirl1971 Posts: 1,367 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey Slowly!

Looking forward to reading about your progress...........seems as if you've done WONDERFULLY so far already!
  • slowlyfading
    Options
    :hello: curly, and thanks :D
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
  • butdoineedit?
    butdoineedit? Posts: 1,181 Forumite
    Options
    Hey Slowly i've subscribed.
    You're doing so well already, don't get disheartened if things seem a little slow at times, you will get there with the moving on fund!
    February NSD challenge 5/15
  • slowlyfading
    Options
    Thanks BDINI, it does seem slow at the moment!
  • katenut
    katenut Posts: 530 Forumite
    Options
    Hi slowly! Just popped over from the NSD thread, nice diary! Its good to have somewhere to keep track and put all your thoughts down, and get lots of lovely advice and support from everyone :)
    Trying to jump back onto the moneysaving wagon .... :cool:
  • slowlyfading
    Options
    :hello: kate and thanks! :)

Not feeling that great today - haven't slept well at all and have been bitten in the night by insects :( I'm allergic to bites so they are all really big and itchy :( Hmph.

Not sure whether today will be a NSD or not - I haven't got my BF anything as a souvenir and said I would, so I may have to find something! My flight home is at 9:30PM tonight, so that doesn't leave me long!
  • curlygirl1971
    curlygirl1971 Posts: 1,367 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ah so that's why you are a little flat today. And forgot you are away

Have you got any lavender oil or can you get any? It's FAB on some skin probs including minor burns and bites. And the aroma will help soothe you as well. Just a little dab on each bite
  • slowlyfading
    Options
    :hello: curly, i haven't heard of that before! I will try and get some later - I've got another 3 bites during the space of today as well so I'm not a happy bunny :(
  • anonymoose_3
    Options
    Oooh I feel for you SF I have the same problem. Dabbing TCP on helps for me, apparently vodka works too but that's a waste imo!!
    I'm sure there's something that you can eat that they puts them off coming near you but I can't remember what it is smiley-think005.gif it could be Marmite:think:

Hope you enjoy the last day of your hols.
    Proud to be dealing with my debts - LBM Mar 2010

Start weight [STRIKE]11 st 8.5lbs[/STRIKE] now 10st 3lb
    £2 savers No.99 - £68 July No Spend Days 7/8

A&L [STRIKE]£202 [/STRIKE]£152 Barclaycard [STRIKE]£3882.89[/STRIKE] £3817.74 :mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport