We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

SF's keeping on the straight and narrow!

Options

Comments

• solventsoon
    solventsoon Posts: 17,363 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks spoon :D

Although, I am currently browsing Top$hop in search of pretty new things! Must. Step. Away....!

prod..... prod........ prod............ *moves slowlyfading away from online Top$hop site and away from any possible danger :D
    :) The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time :)
  • slowlyfading
    slowlyfading Posts: 13,429 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    prod..... prod........ prod............ *moves slowlyfading away from online Top$hop site and away from any possible danger :D

Danger.. I love it! :rotfl: I've closed the window now so I can't be tempted! :p
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Personal Finance Blogger + YouTuber / In pursuit of FIRE
  • solventsoon
    solventsoon Posts: 17,363 Forumite
    Options

Danger.. I love it! :rotfl: I've closed the window now so I can't be tempted! :p

Good.... got to keep the NSD record going you know ;)
    :) The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time :)
  • Happytogetdebtfree
    Options
    Hi sf saw your link on mrs cmrs diary and thought I would bob in. Good luck with the savings and I wondered where you was with a pool and a sun temperature of 32 :-( jealous lol x
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET, THEY ARE MAKING MORE MONEY FOR ME AS WE SPEAK:pMIKES MOB, DFW NERD 1071, DFW LHS 132!MIRACLES HAPPEN I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. LBM 08£77240.69 Current outstanding total £36083.01 Paid so far = £41157.68
  • smellyprincess
    Options
    Congratulations on so many NSDs! I'm a PGCE student too, so was very glad when the student loan arrived today!!
    Congratulations on the job, that must be a huge weight off your mind! I have't got one yet, but i keep telling myself there's plenty of time
    loan £3,968.67/ £3,968.67
    CC [STRIKE]£0[/STRIKE] / £1,115.86 :j
    savings £325.43 [STRIKE]£505.43[/STRIKE]/£1500 :eek:

I'm saving for my emergency fund before dealing with my loan
  • slowlyfading
    Options
    :hello: happy, yeah I'm away at the moment - the UK is never that warm!
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
  • slowlyfading
    Options
    :hello: sp, you doing secondary or primary? I must admit, I am loving the holidays -though I have a mountain of work to do when I get home :o
  • mrscmr
    mrscmr Posts: 2,903 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    found your diary.... now have subscribed!

wishing you best of luck! x
    Highest Debt £581,000 Nov 08 and now owe nothing! yes really! I have learnt my lesson the hard way!
    :heart2:Ebay Challenge 2011 - Still supporting from afar!
    Long haulers supporters DFW #223
  • slowlyfading
    Options
    Thanks mrscmr :D
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,966 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    You are doing really well :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport