We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
BT.Yahoo EMAIL FEE £1.50 per month
Comments
-
The alternative to paying for Premium Mail is to dial in to your account every three months, then you don't get charged. Maybe this is what PhylPho does? As far as I am aware this has always been the case with BT, certainly well before 2007.
As for me, I left BT 6 months ago. The old btinternet email still works and I check it occasionally, but since I have my own domain name with email it never gets used.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards