🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

A New Age (eh?)

Options
1235»

Comments

• PC_Gabriel_Kent
    Options
    I think they will be glad to see the back of you. No longer will they have to put up with your arrogant attitude.
  • oldperro
    oldperro Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    Hi PC!

You know PC..I've always wondered about your signature "Ain't No Saint"...

Does that mean that every now and then you have two tubes of Smarties, while telling your wife you only had one?

You little devil you!

Hugs & Kisses :heart2::heart2:

Oldperro
  • brewerdave
    brewerdave Posts: 8,526 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    oldperro, did you check the name badges at the Santander branch ...I'm sure one would have been G.Kent ....LOL
  • PC_Gabriel_Kent
    Options
    Matters not what the bank is, the point still stands that OP is arrogant and smug. Ive seen and dealt with that type of person before. They really are so far up their own backsides that everyone but them can see what a hamshanker they are.
  • oldperro
    oldperro Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    Matters not what the bank is, the point still stands that OP is arrogant and smug. Ive seen and dealt with that type of person before. They really are so far up their own backsides that everyone but them can see what a hamshanker they are.

Really, PC...you have obviously missed your true vocation as a Parking Attendant.

You da Man! LOL!
  • PC_Gabriel_Kent
    Options
    Are you a chav
  • PC_Gabriel_Kent
    Options
    brewerdave wrote: »
    oldperro, did you check the name badges at the santander branch ...i'm sure one would have been g.kent ....lol
    your badge would say !!!!
  • PC_Gabriel_Kent
    Options
    your badge would say !!!!
    c u next tues
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income