We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Dual Sim Phone ~ Two Networks Advice Please

Hi there

I am not at all knowledgable regading mobile phones. I have a personal Vodaphone pay as you go sim/phone & a work sim/phone that is connected to the BT mobile network.

I hate having two phones to carry & charge and would love to have just one that I can use both sims in.

I like the Blackberry style & keyboard and have seen this phone.....

http://bagfullofsweets.com/prod_desc_CVEM-M79.html?sno=298

Do you think it would fit the bill ?

Will it work on both Vodaphone & BT Networks ?

Any advice will be much appreciated
xxxdxxx

With compassision, good manners, kindness and dignity as your ticket you will travel far in life.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.