We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 11
Comments
-
:eek: They're not MSE! :AShouldn't have been left with the internet all day though -I want one of these now: http://www.sweetnursing.com/nursingnecklaces.php anyone know of any reason I shouldn't get one?0 -
Beccles - this Indian restaurant is about 10-15 minutes away from the airport, it's directly opposite a entertainment complex with cinema etc. It's been a family favourite for many years.
Always - Bigs hugs and my condolences, a day off was most definitely required.
Jenny what I've found with always wearing a necklace is that when Katie is sat on my knee has to fiddle with it constantly, which can get very irritating.
Silly computer, I though my first post had got lost, I post this message and there it is.Proud to be dealing with my debts
DD Katie born April 2007!
3 years 9 months and proud of it
dreams do come true (eventually!)0 -
:eek: They're not MSE! :A
I know but sooo lovely and OH has just done a whole load of overtime on a bank holiday
Mum to DD born Oct 2009
:j DS born April 2013 :jBreastfeeding peer supporter with the breastfeeding network. National breastfeeding helpline 0300 100 0212.:question: Ask me if you have any baby feeding questions :question:0 -
Night ladies,
Need to be at Morrison's early tomorrow, then going delivering easter gifts in the afternoon.Proud to be dealing with my debts
DD Katie born April 2007!
3 years 9 months and proud of it
dreams do come true (eventually!)0 -
I'm off to bed as well, will leave the purchases to tomorrow when my head might be clearer! Night
Mum to DD born Oct 2009
:j DS born April 2013 :jBreastfeeding peer supporter with the breastfeeding network. National breastfeeding helpline 0300 100 0212.:question: Ask me if you have any baby feeding questions :question:0 -
nite all i think im heading to bed aswell! cant believe im up so late! xxxWhat's for you won't go past you0
-
Late? This is early, RAWWWWK ON BABIES!!0
-
Buttonmoons wrote: »Late? This is early, RAWWWWK ON BABIES!!
You look [STRIKE]extremely wasted[/STRIKE] a little tipsy in your avatar Missy Buttons :whistle::whistle::whistle:
2010 - year of the troll 
Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
0 -
I was only slightly drunk in that picture. I do get in worse states, but no hangover (usually) unless it's wine ......wine is evil.0
-
Buttonmoons wrote: »I was only slightly drunk in that picture. I do get in worse states, but no hangover (usually) unless it's wine ......wine is evil.
Slightly drunk :eek:
It looks like the glass is at a 45o angle lol..... were you having a wet t-shirt contest :rotfl:
Wine is the [STRIKE]real devils[/STRIKE] gods pop! :rotfl:
2010 - year of the troll 
Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards