We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 11
Comments
-
Isla keeps sticking her bum in the air now when she has tummy time and tries to push up onto all fours and my fave tight's for her had ruffle's all across the bum but their a bit small now so thought they were cute. My mums knitted her some lovely little tops and dresses so I've ordered some baby jeggings to go with them and her uggs too! It's been one of those day's where it's been far too easy to hit 'buy now'!Belly Monkey arrived 19.11.09 :j0
-
Oo just made potato and leek soup for tea yum yum - first attemptMum to 2 lovely boys who keep me busy.0
-
-
I know what you mean Boo. I've just been pimping Molly's pushchair - we now have a parasol, cupholder and bag on their way to us, plus a travel cushion for the long haul flight so she can sleep without me worrying that her little head is hanging on her chest and she can't breathe.Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
Oh yeah, and DH went on and on about his Canadian French toast all the way home... I've to learn how to make it and buy maple syrup.
My OH wants to try that! I told him how amazing it looked lol I hate bananas tho
Anyone had their pumkin patch orders yet? The money has came out I see.
Welllllll, when that b1tch from the bank called to cancel my card, she asked about the payment to PP and I said it was legit but it hasn't gone through yet and the card is cancelled so won't come off now :mad: :mad: I've emailed PP to see if they've tried to take the money or can I pay with another card but they've not answered, I might call tomorrow. Am :mad:
Went on the website to maybe re-order and they don't have a search function to put the codes in so I'd have to trawl through it all to re-order. Not chuffed.
Blairdrummond was great today! Mega busy so didn't get into the sea lion show but much fun was had by all! Chippy tea on the way home too
I managed to sell the Argos vouchers I got free last week on ebay so will be buying BabyBandz to cheer myself up.
Also bought these because they are cool! Well actually couldn't decide at first if they were cool or chav but went with cool:cool:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390143778406&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:GB:1123
0 -
i love pot and leek soup and just noticed i forgot to get some at the farm! they did have their HM stawberry jam though nomnom! i did buy parsnips to make curry/spicey parsnip soup(again another first?)
Stovies on and smelling yummy(hope theres some left when they get home lol!)
I will def text you but should know tonight one way or the other as ill need to get everything organised for tom. what time you planning on?What's for you won't go past you0 -
I know what you mean Boo. I've just been pimping Molly's pushchair - we now have a parasol, cupholder and bag on their way to us, plus a travel cushion for the long haul flight so she can sleep without me worrying that her little head is hanging on her chest and she can't breathe.
Ah, but you have my dream pram. I like my joolz but I'd love a stokke!
Tea's ready! Catch you all later x x xBelly Monkey arrived 19.11.09 :j0 -
Tia i thought Mr Ts food looked great! i wish i had ordered it lol!What's for you won't go past you0
-
what a lovely day! Went to go see the kite festival, but wound up not staying long as someone got cranky and it's not really that fun sitting on the grass by yourself with a crying baby
.
But a small gloating moment - my DH ran the Paris Marathon today and beat his last year's time by over 30 minutes!
Boo, those leggings are absolutely adorable. My wallet is glad that the weather's warmed up otherwise I'd be very tempted by some cute leg warmers now that Finn is big enough his legs poke out of the sling.
Nothing glamorous planned for tonight...Masterchef Aus finale is on, so am going to spend the evening drooling over gorgeous food. Just had half my dinner because couldn't be bothered with waiting for the chips, LOL. But I have a Mullerice waiting in the fridge as a treat, nomnomnom. Wish I had some wine, but that wouldn't be very diet savvy!
top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
Evening everyone. Happy birthday Keira - hope you're having a lovely day.
My baby girl has been sick twice, and now I feel sick
but I think it's just the smell.
She's quite happy, and we were just off out for a walk when she sicked all over the pram.
Brought her in and changed her and scrubbed the pram down and she's been fine. So she's just had half her tea, and sicked up all over again.
I don't know whether to risk the bedtime bottle now, but if I don't, she'll be hungry. *confused smiley*. What would you wise ladies do?:beer:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards